East Greenwich, RI
New England Institute of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend New England Institute of Technology

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to be prepare to fill out some college forms and scholarships because it going to start getting harder in the future. I would also tell myself to find a job to start saving up money for college so that later I have some money saved up.

nicole

technology courses, especially computer degrees and automotive degrees

technology courses, especially computer degrees and automotive degrees

I would tell my younger self to start earning money for college in high school, apply for scholarships and get your name out there. I would also try and go straight into the school of my choice instead of spending two years at a community college trying to figure out my major.

I can finish in 3 years with a bachelor degree and go into the program i want without a waiting list.

Devin

It's been very valuable attending college because you get to experience a different way of life without your parents and having a independent life. While attending college I learned the importance in attending class and focusing more in class, and the importance of time management from school, friends, and my job. Attending college helped me to become more independent and helped me become less of a kid and more of an adult.

Joseph

My school is a careing eviroment that teaches the student everything that we need to know to achive all of our goals in our carrere of choice.

My School is unique because of the profeshinal aspect of the degree program and technal aspect of the classes.

I have gotten so much out of it so far, i have made eat friends that i will never forget and i have learned so much in my classes. I have learned that you need to make time for study and for fun if you want to live a balenced life. If i did not attened i would never have had these things happen to me. My life would not be going anywere and i would be stuck so i do this so that my life will have perpus and meaning in everything i do.

Bryan

My year at University, I learned a lot about science. From the complex things to the abstract, I developed a love for the sciences. From childhood I hide to create formulas. In college I learned how to create and perform a formula, we follow safety rules. These security rules make me to love day to day science and University life. A university life which I develop intellectually and academically to achieve complete my vocation becoming a doctor. Biology which is my major makes me want to learn more in the care and protection of the human being. Biology is so divided in the care of human beings and animals through my college experience I have developed a love of studies and academic preparation for the dream of my life of becoming a professional. Teachers encourage my wishes to acquire knowledge in the classroom and autodidactic research. Which is present in me besides the information my teachers at University give me, I find more information to view more aspects of the information provided to have more knowledge when I get to the Biology classroom. This means that my world is full of several information to my success aspires professional and academic.

Chester

I feel that any college can give you a wealth of knowledge even if it is not directly related to the school. The teachers at my school have a weatlth of knowlege that will help me in life even if i do not choose to go into my career with the major as my back ground and basis for that career. After all its the small bits of advice you get when you least expect it that give you the most in an education and the most out of life.

The only school I know that gives you a degree in High performance auto mechanics.

I feel that some of the students not only have no dive in their education but no drive in life as well.

Wayne

Generally my classmates are highly motivated, young men who are as diverse as they are brilliant.

I am attending college to be of greater value to my employer, and to myself. New England tech offers me the opportunity to get an education in a very hands on approach, and that is the way i learn best. During my time here I have become very appreciative of the equipment that I have experience working with in industry. One of the fringe benefits of being a college students is that I have had to learn to be disciplined in my approach to life. My time and resource management has evolved as my time in college has gone on, and that is something that I am looking forward to taking back to the workplace. The idea of learning intricate details about systems that I have already worked with intrigues me, and I have found myself bombarded with so much knowledge on how I can make improvements to these systems when I return to work with them. As much knowledge as I had coming into this experience I can honestly say that it has already increased tenfold and I look forward to contnuing on this journey.

I don't think person who are not motivated to perform should attend. Also if your learning style is of a passive nature then it might not be a fit, then again in your learning style is passive then most tech. schools would not be a fit.

Robert

NEIT is a great college with up to date technology and I recommend this school to anyone.

During my High School years, I never made any effort. I am intelligent and consider myself a hands on person. Being away from home and attending College in Rhode Island actually made me grow up and learn responsibility. I was raised by my Mother and she always tried to instill good educational values and work etics in me because of how hard she has worked to raise me. If I knew then what I know now, I would probably understand more of what my Mother tried to iinstill in me to understand how important an education and working hard is.

I just enrolled in NEIT in October 2009 and truthfully, I do not consider anything wrong will this college, its's amazing.

Toby

Something unique about this school is that it actually teaches Game Design, whereas most schools do not.

The very first thing I would tell myself if I could go back in time to my Senior year in high school is to apply for more scholarships. While I did apply to a few, I definitely could have applied to more, as I only received two. Another piece of advice I would give myself is to pick up a book on programming in C++ so I could get ahead of everyone else in my game programming classes. Aside from those two things, I don't think I would tell myself anything else, as the transition has been fairly smooth.

The best thing about this school is that it gives you minimal courses in things outside your major, so I don't have to waste too much time taking something like English in a technical school.

P.

The advice I would give myself as a high school senior is to absorb as much knowledge as possible; not only in the class room, but also in the natural world outside the class room. Observe and learn how animals live and apply it in the world of the future, keeping in mind that many animal and plant species are endangered and need to be preserved and provided for. Learn the natural way as the Native Americans used to - only use what you need. Apply all that is observed and learned and help create an environment usefull now and in the future.

A person who is interested in buildings and designing and going green should attend this college.

New England Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.