East Greenwich, RI
New England Institute of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend New England Institute of Technology

derek

I would tell myself to get more involved with life on campus.. maybe pick a college that had on campus housing. with sports teams. i played ice hockey in high school and i miss it. i would tell myself to choose my friends with a liitle more caution. be open to need and different people and things.

that finding a job in the area is harder than thye said it would be.

You need to be a very indepentant person. because ther is no on campus housing it is hard to make friends with people not in ou major.

Rick

I would tell myself that there is no need to worry, that I am going to be able to make the transition into the college life very well and I'll get good grades. I would also tell myself that it is ok to let go of my high school friends and that I should put myself out of the comfort box and make lots of new friends and experience new things in college. Everything is going to turn out just fine and I will love where I am now.

The person who attends this school should be goal oriented and be ready to work hard at a fast pace. They should be creative and ready to get hands on with lots of different projects.

Brianna

Keep working . Its not easy, and it wont be unless you have the determination to be a female in an untraditional trade . there is nothing easy, and nothing is going to be handed to you, especially grades or knowledge, and that your going to have to work to learn what you need to succeed. Don't let people talk you down and belittle you, don't listen to them, they're not worth it. Ignore the haters who think they are better than you, and the ones who don't think you belong in this trade. You're going to encounter them everyday, but just let them give you the motivation you need to keep going and to prove everyone wrong and that you can do this, because you can, and you will .

Someone who is determined, and has an idea of what they want to do. I want to be a service technician and have my own business, and this is a good school for me to learn the theory of automotive systems and I can apply it to the lab. Someone who attends this school should be able to take what they learn in their theory class and reading assignments and be able to perform it in the lab .

New England Tech is a school that is for someone who knows what they want to do. It is not a college where you can come and goof around, you have to be serious about it, and stay on point with your school work and tests. If someone doesnt do well with hands on work, or reading the material when you are not inclass, they are not going to succeed,

Rick

If I was able to go back in time and talk to myself, I'd have a lot to say. First I would tell myself that all this stress and trouble was totally worth going to school for. It all would pay off in the end. I would also say that the relationships I had at the time would die out, but that I would be making many more lasting friendships in college and these friends will stick with me for the rest of my life. Becoming a college student is a huge step in your life, you take on lots of responsibilities and you learn to become very independent. Its very difficult for your parents as well, but give it time if you're the first to go off to college, they'll let you go eventually. Finally, I would tell myself to let go of the past and embrace what the future has instore for you because thats what's worth living for.

I wish that I had known that in the end, everything was going to turn out all right and all the stress wasn't needed. The classes are great and are oriented toward your major and they go by so fast, you'll be done with school before you know it.

The worst thing about my school is that there really isn't a campus atmosphere. It's an all commuter school and so the "college life" really isn't there. It makes it hard at first to make friends and have a sense of belonging. Because there is no campus, there is also no sports activities as well and that also is difficult for those looking to play sports.

New England Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.