Bemidji, MN
Oak Hills Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Oak Hills Christian College

Brianna

I think it is an awesome place to meet new people and a great place to learn the Word of God. It's a great place on getting out of your comfort zone. They may push you a bit to do some of the things they may require in the school but it is honestly only for the better for you and your growth in the Lord.

Destiny

A great experience to grow as a person both in academics & spiritual life in Christ.

Very freindly as well as helpful & kind like a family.

Brian

The advice that I would give myself as a high school senior would be to take some time to think about who you are, and why you want to go where you want to go. I would tell myself that just drifting through life is no way to live, that you have to take action and not be passive, as much as that is part of my personality. I would say that I need to speak up for those who need to be spoken for, I would tell myself that I should maintain the relationships that I have better, that I should be thankful for their impact in my life. I would tell myself that the world is not about me, that I should stop being so narcissistic. The thing that I would have most benefited from though would be to say that I am immature, and I do not deserve the things I have so I should be grateful and be gracious with the people around me.

The worst thing about Oak Hills is the lack of community, since it is such a small school you would think that we would have a great community, but a lot of the people here are not interested in being social. It is what you make it though.

Someone who has no direction and just wants to have a good time.

Oak Hills Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.