Baton Rouge, LA
Our Lady of the Lake College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Our Lady of the Lake College

madison

I think that the school is like a close knit family. It is an expensive school but with that you get advisors and staff that will genuinely care about you and do everything they can to help you to reach your future goals. They offer many things that come included with tuition that make how expensive it is worth it, at least to me it is. Overall, my experience with the school has been good.

Mikala

I think there is much room for improvement within this college. There are not enough instructors for nursing clinicals, and there is not enough parking available to students. There is no emphasis on sports or politics, and there are some clubs, but they are not as active as they could be. Overall, this school is expensive and if I were given the choice to decide on this school or another school again, I would choose another school.

Victoria

I am super excited to attend. I just wish they had on-campus housing, that way people could get the "college experience". The Professors are super nice and are willing to help out their students if they see them struggling. The nursing labs are absolutely amazing!!!

I love the school and the environment. It is a very good learning environment. The professors are also very understandable and are willing to work with you if you have any problems. Also the class size is not too over whelming like big universities. It is a very easy transition for incoming freshman who just graduated high schools.

Chasity

Our Lady of The Lake is a great, profession preparer for anyone who goes or chooses to go there.

My classmates are very open to discussions, and are willing to work and help one another.

Kimberly

Grades matter! Keep pushing forward. Freshman year is hard, but it is hard for everyone. Use the school resources as much as possible and do not be scared to ask for help! You advisor cares.

Any one looking to pursue a degree in the medical field should attend Our Lady of the Lake.

Any one looking for something other than medical related should not go to Our Lady of the Lake.

beatrice

I come to the US few years ago,being separates and mother of two kids, 7 and 5 years old. Struggling to make a living and trying to make it month by month with bills, I decided to go back to school so I can make future for my kids. This year, 2013 in January I started 4 years nursing program and looking to get a scholarship so i can get thru. Thank you

brandon

Like all college students that start off right out of highschool I was challenged to say the least. Where do you turn for help, how do you finance you tuition, books, and necessary items for admittance? This is why I set a path, that would not lead me astray. Right now in my life I am a amateur body builder with a passion for how the body works. This drives me to understand all the physiology of the body. I'm really attentive when subjects such as fueling the body for maximal performance comes up, this is basically a obsession of mine. Well starting off college was only the smartest thing a kid with my drive could do, and with my will I'm pushing myself to a degree in exercise science, hopefully one day fulfilling a degree in physical therapy. I have attended community college up to this date, which now I am a junior and well on my way. The only draw back to my future dream happens to be the financial endeavor I will soon be facing. But I tell myself to always push, because without education there is no future.

Tara

Helpful, catholic, family oriented, involved

Helpful, catholic, family oriented, involved

I have grown as a person so much since I started school here. The people are all so helpful and involved and just enjoy school and are very serious about their education. We are all on the same path to excellence in our professions. It has been very valuable to me because the teachers are amazing at their jobs and have a passion for what they do. There are numerous resources and things you can do to help you fully understand any and all concent covered in school. I feel its a blessing at just the right time for me.

Nothing really, I am very happy at this school and pleased with the overall experience.

Brianna

My school is a private college that offers various programs that will insure a stable background so that when completing the program of choice , there is a great possiblity of finding work in a hospital.

Well i havent started college yet but after i complete the radiology program at Our Lady of the Lake College there is a pretty good chance that i will be able to get a job at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center .

There are no bad things that i can say about my school. The classes are small , the teachers are very interactive , we do hands on activites with the test dummy simulators , all the staff members are very personable and are willing to help when needed.

Our Lady of the Lake College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.