Greenwood, SC
Piedmont Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Piedmont Technical College

Jodi

Its a nice school but the advisers i've seen dont really know what's going on my first major was phlebotomy and nobody at the school knew anything about it so i had to research everything on my own. They dont make it easy when trying to do anything even just going to the testing center to take a test is a feet had to be redirected to 3 different places before i could even take a test. Once i finally got into my class and got everything situated my teacher was great that's basically the only thing that was enjoyable from my whole college experience im trying to go back again in the fall and it's the same stuff all over again no one seems to know whats going on and cant help you to a things a little easier considering all you have to go through on your own, I even asked a consuler how to apply for scholarships and she said just look online you'll find some not even a suggestion

Tanisha

I personally think Piedmont Tech is okay.

I personally think Piedmont Tech is okay.

Rayven

Presuming this college is a Technical school, I would expect them to not have everything a four year college would have.

Dixie

Piedmont Technical College is a good school for someone looking to stay close to home. It has a fairly safe feeling and most of the students and faculty are nice! I have enjoyed the past semester that I have been at Piedmont Tech and I will be continuing my education here.

Robert

I attend the Newberry extension of Piedmont Technical College and to me it's a fairly typical Technical College. We have no sports or housing but the generosity and kindness of the staff and teachers more than makes up for it. We don't have our lunchroom but our conveniently placed snack, soda, and coffee machine placed inside a lounge room replaces that aspect. Our college is very clean, not a speck of dust or cobwebs to be found. The teachers and staff care for their students and have enough training and education in their respective fields to back up any answers they give no matter how crazy or weird the answer may be. I came because of the atmosphere and the relative distance from my home to, in case you wanted honesty. I can't speak for everyone but my peers are as diversified as one could hope for. The universe knows my high school years were full of belligerent and snotty people. I don't see that much here. People are cool, calm and mellow. So as for my overall opinion I find that Piedmont Technical College to be my best choice in a realm of possibilities.

Morgan

My overall opinion of Piedmont Technical College is that it is an okay school. The main reason I go there is because it is the cheapest option around where I live.

Honestly there is nothing I brag about when it comes to Piedmont Technical College. Some of the professors I have loved, and I really appreciate it being fairly cheap. However, as for the school there is nothing outrageously great about the school. It is not as clean as it should be and some of the staff are rude and do not want to do their job.

A person who wants to live in the big city should not attend Piedmont Technical College. Someone that only rents cabs or does not have much patients should not come here either. There are some people here that can get under your skin, however, if you are a patient type of person it should not be that bad.

margaret

If I could go back to high school I would do it tomorrow. I would tell myself how important it is to study and focus on oyur grades not the social aspect of high school. I would have studied alot more than what I did. I was also have set my goals by studdying more so that I could have gotten into a four year college right out of high school and not went to tech. Im 29 years old and fixing to transfer to a four year college to finally finish my bachelor degree and at 29 with three small children under the age of 3 and limited funds it is extremely difficult.This being said if I would have studied more then I would not be 29 trying to finish. It is very important to emphasize that in todays world you almost have to have a bachelors degree to succeed in the world. The academic aspect of high school was not easy for me I have ADD and it made it extremely difficult sometimes to focus .this being said I just did what I could at the time to get by.

The best things about Piedmont tech is the courses that you take for your degree are well related and useful

good canidates for piedmont Tech are students who plan to transfer to a four year college or people who want to learn a specific skill

Most of my classmates are strangers to me.

Most of my classmates are strangers to me.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would start to teach myself that I am going to have to learn to do things on my own. My mother always helped me fill out paper work and things like that in high school and when I got to college I had to do it all myself. I am getting better at being independent now, but at the beginning of the semester I was very nervous about it. I would also tell myself that when you need help make sure you ask for it. In college I have finally learned that all professors are not scary and they are humans just like myself. If you ask them to help you with something, usually they are more than willing to help. The last thing I would tell myself is to just be myself. If people don't like you for you, then they are missing out.

The most frustrating thing about my school right now is my biology class. My biology class is extremely hard, and sometimes I feel overwhelmed with just this one class. I feel like the teachers should remember we have more than one class to take, and either help us out a little more or work at a slower pace. I suppose that this is just the college life, and I will have to get used to juggling classes.

Tremayne

It is affordable and the classes are convenient to my work schedule.

It is affordable and the classes are convenient to my work schedule.

Do your best because its gonna matter in the future

The fact that they will drop you out of a class if the tuition isn't paid in advance

kimberley

I would tell myself not to give up, high school was very hard for me, i lost my father at the age of fourteen and i was told that i had tumors at the bottom of my right leg the next year, i went through so much that i didn't think that i could finsh high school. I became an amputee at the age of twenty years old, three months after i had my son, I got my high school diploma through a home school program, my mother passed away in 2007 she asked me to go to college the day before she died my brother has passed on to, i have to take care of his four children and his grandchild now. I know i've been through a lot but going to school , God and my son is what keeps me going, so i would tell myself to never give up that everything happens for a reason, and that God has a plain for you,so stay in school because you have a lot of people depending on you.

I think the type of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who will bring danger to themseles and others. College should be open to anyone that is willing to learn.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the parking, sometimes you can be late for class but cause you had to park so far from your classroom. The internet in the testing center runs to slow, and some staff members have really bad attitudes.

Piedmont Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.