Clemson, SC

Clemson University

Clemson University Review

I am a bit biased, since this was my dream school. Holistically, I really l .. more

The happiest place on Earth

As most students at Clemson, I absolutely LOVE this school and everything i .. more

College review!

I love Clemson! There is definitely a family vibe when you come on campus, .. more

My blood runneth orange!

Having grown up in Clemson, the university felt like home even before I was .. more

Clemson University

Clemson University is located in the upstate of South Carolina in the city .. more

Best School in the World

Clemson University is the best school in the world! There is a family atmos .. more

Clemson

Clemson is Great! more

It's a very great college to attend, the community is great, and the classe .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.