Fairmont, WV
Pierpont Community and Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pierpont Community and Technical College

Kaitlyn

Pierpont is a great Technical College. My favorite part about the school is the professors. They are always available and make sure you understand what’s going on. I also appreciate all of the services found around campus to help you through your college career.

cody

Its a good school for the price of admission and has a wonder library as well as a fully equipped recreation center. The food is a little over priced for the quality but there but there is plenty of options in town. All and all its a good school compared to most in West Virginia.

McKayla

My overall opinion of Pierpont Community and Technical College is that the staff is very friendly and willing to help if you just reach out to them. The class sizes are very small which is nice because you get the attention from your professors that you may need. The campus is overall gorgeous no matter what season it is. There is always a sports activity to go or an activity to get involved in so you're never bored.

Dorie

Pierpont is a decent school they have different options for eating and can work pretty good with the ingredients they have...staff is friendly but is a little slow at answering questions. Dorms are cleaned every day... Some if the class room building could use some updating though

Chelsea

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it's difficult to get into a competitive area of study. I've applied for Radiology School, and they take 15/300 students. It makes living your dreams hard to live.

My college experience has been eye-opening. I've learned a lot about myself and what I need to work on to get somewhere in life. In high school, my study habits were terrible and it was reflected when I started college. I've taken many classes to challenge myself and because of the smaller class sizes I feel more comfortable when asking questions. I learned what I like and don't like about scheduling classes, overloading your schedule, working a full-time job and being a full-time student. I know what to expect in my Sophomore year of college due to the administration staff and advisors. Overall, my college experience has given me wings to fly into something new.

Pierpont Community and Technical College/Fairmont State University is known for their science classes and Education department.

April

The advice that I would give myself as a high school senior would be to not slack. It is so hard to not slack because of all of the stress that you are under but if you can get through it you will be better off. The reason I say this is because if you slack you are less likely to get scholorships and such to go to school, you miss many oppurtunities that you could have had otherwise, and you end up working harder on down the road and possibly long than you would have if you would have tired harder. Always try to do your best and never settle for less. You cannot get anywhere by sleeping all day. Make sure that you make your friends wisely and they will always be there for you.

I really love my school! The thing I like most is that the classes are flexable especially with working full time and going to school full time. The professors really understand if you have work related conflicts.

Pierpont Community and Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.