Pierpont Community and Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pierpont Community and Technical College

McKayla

My overall opinion of Pierpont Community and Technical College is that the staff is very friendly and willing to help if you just reach out to them. The class sizes are very small which is nice because you get the attention from your professors that you may need. The campus is overall gorgeous no matter what season it is. There is always a sports activity to go or an activity to get involved in so you're never bored.

cody

Its a good school for the price of admission and has a wonder library as well as a fully equipped recreation center. The food is a little over priced for the quality but there but there is plenty of options in town. All and all its a good school compared to most in West Virginia.

Dorie

Pierpont is a decent school they have different options for eating and can work pretty good with the ingredients they have...staff is friendly but is a little slow at answering questions. Dorms are cleaned every day... Some if the class room building could use some updating though

Alaina

I love the campus and how friendly everyone is. I feel like I am very safe and can count on my teachers to keep me safe. Everyone is willing to help and there is always something to do. I believe I have chosen a great campus for my studies. I would most definitely recommend this campus and college for future students and my friends.

Kaitlyn

Pierpont is a great Technical College. My favorite part about the school is the professors. They are always available and make sure you understand what’s going on. I also appreciate all of the services found around campus to help you through your college career.

Linsey

This is one hell of a college! They all about your major and staying with your major! Only 4 classes are not about your major! The teachers are amazing and will help you with anything! Flexable times for classes too! Housing is ran by fairmont state and they are the worst! I would say get housing off campus if you can! The whole staff is warm and welcoming and will help you set up your classes for you first time students! It's a chape college that outshines the big name colleges by a lot!