Oklahoma City, OK
Platt College-North OKC

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Platt College-North OKC

madison

I like the assignments and the class sizes as well. Everything is pretty routine we do the same things every day. The one thing I do wish is that they had all programs at all of their facilities. I drive 30 minutes to school everyday when there is a facility 15 minutes from me, but they do not offer my program at the closer location. I also felt a little pressured in enrolling there. I went to take a tour and see what the tuition cost was and all that and i was really pushed into enrolling into the program that very day.

• $0

Platt College-North OKC administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.