Renton, WA
Renton Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Renton Technical College

loni

There is room for improvement. We are here to learn and some instructors making learning difficult instead of trying to help you in succeeding your goal. When a teacher sees a student isn't doing well they should reach out and help instead of letting them decline. Teachers should offer extra credit.

RTC is life changing. They believe in what you want for yourself. You just have to want it for yourself they have your back. I am so happy to be apart of RTC and will forever tell others about RTC as well. The programs they offer are different from others but more beneficial different. I just wish at times school was free so we can all have an opportunity to be who and where we want to be.

Buck

best school i have attended by far amazing teaching dynamics i am a first quarter student in the running start program for the Automotive Program. I love it i feel like i belong and my class mates involve me in the repairs and groups required to participate in during class. My teacher is wonderful he has a good sense of teaching balancing interacting with the students and asserting rules and safety guidelines. Renton Technical College all the way. Not only is school fun and enjoyable, but the staff and security that help provide service to this school is outstanding

Marsha

When I finally got up the courage to start over, I started researching schools with welding programs. As I looked at the many schools that provided the program I wanted I discovered that Renton Technical College was highly rated and considered one of the top schools in the state for its trades programs. I decided to go in to the school, speak with the staff and check out the classes I was interested in. Everyone I spoke to was eager and willing to help. Even to go above and beyond in many cases. They helped me to find programs that would help pay for my tuition and supplies for the first year. I spoke with the instructors and their knowledge and their relaxed personalities made it easy for me to see myself in their classes. I wasn’t uncomfortable around them, and with my past that was a huge plus. I knew Renton Technical College is where I wanted to start my journey. The classes feel more like family then fellow students. The environment is a great conduit for success. People thrive here. I noticed how diverse the school is, from people fresh out of high school to people like me who were restarting later in life. I knew I would be able to reforge myself here. I appreciate you giving me the time and consideration for your scholarship.

Hiep

Anyone who would like to gain many certificate and a skill set. it prepared you for real-life job.

Stereotype of student at my school is everyone are a hard workers, and they are not accurate.

The mos popular student activities is the learning resources center. a place where all students that need help come get extra tutoring.

Students in my school are very friendly, and ready to learn.

breeann

stop skipping school and start taking college classes as your electives! and pay attention in math class!

Best school I've found price is right, teachers and staff are amazing and go out of their way to help students succeed.

Shawn

I would tell myself that these next 4 years of my life would be the most important years in dictating the rest of my life. It is very important to put yourself in a position to succeed. Going off to college and not having your parents around for the first time presents opportunity to lose focus on what's important. As it is important to make friends to feel comfortable at your new school, it is more important to make friends who aren't going to hinder you from achieving your goals. I learned that everyone in college isn’t there for their education. A good way to stay focused is to get involved in your school. Student Leadership is a great way to do so. Being a student leader teaches you a lot about teamwork, leadership, and responsibility. In addition, growing your network around campus gives you different avenues for future placement. Most of the faculty/staff around school campuses have connections to the workforce, and could be the difference when seeking that dream job you just spent four years of your life working towards. Lastly, be your own number one fan and have confidence to be great.

Someone looking for a "big college" experience. This is not a school for someone who want to do a lot of partying and there education is not there first priority.

The most frustrating thing about this school is the parking situation. There is not enough parking. Sometimes you have to park off campus and walk to class.

murphy

The worst thing about Renton Technical College is that its library is quite small. I was looking forward to a larger library with some private booths or room to study for exams.

I mostly brag about how difficult or easy some of my classes are. If a class is difficult my friends will help me out and we would make a study group to study for the certain class.

kris

I would have brushed up on my math skills, and computer skills MS Words/Excel

People that aren't really interested in learning new things that will improve their lives.

Elijah

Renton technical college, as far as my classes go, and the teachers that represent my learning, is a fantastic place for opportunity to grow and develope.

Because there is no other school that offers the classes for Field Survey as Renton Technical College... RTC was my one and only choice and a great choice at that. Rtc has a great reputation for job placement and recieving a well rounded education. Thanks to RTcC I have A better chance of becoming a successful person for me and my family.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior I would be amazed, since i was one of many who didnt get the chance to see the inside of a school for senior year. I would have to go back to my junior year. Even so with a chance to go back i would stress to myself to enjoy life more and to not have been so hard on my self back then, but at the same time, be hard on myself about other things. In school i was Very hard on myself when it came to sports and i believed that sports was going to be my way out. When it came to school work, I slacked, but got it done. I use to be the class clown and always getting into trouble. If i could go back i would only educate myself on what it is going to be in the future as far as my life goes. Without the life i lived i wouldnt have the drive that i do now. I would have told myself " never give up on something that will determine you later".

Renton Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.