Riverland Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Riverland Community College

Alyssa

Riverland has been nothing but helpful this past year. I transfered here last minute right before the first day of school and all the faculty workers helped me set up classes that worked for me and would benefit my major. They took me on a tour and helped me set up financial aid along with finding my books and meeting teachers. There are staff and students on campus almost everyday. Everyone is so friendly I do not think I have met 1 rude person. There's many opportunities for work study or scholorships that are given out. Overall I think Riverland was the best decision for schooling in my first year out of highschool. I have recieved some of the best help I could have ever asked for.

Tannis

Riverland is a very certified school, close to my home. It`s cost efficient and allows me to save money for future schooling, while still continuing my education. I love the extracurricular activities I am involved in, such as Ambassadors and Amnesty. I recommend this school to everyone looking to begin their secondary education.

Brittiny

Riverland college is the best college I chose for me because the classes fit into my busy schedule. Also, I feel the instructors online actually want to teach their students and give feedback instead of just posting the homework. I also love that the instructors are easy to get ahold of if need be.

Shakana

I love the school. My teachers are always available and if I need help there is always someone to ask. The food is amazing and is always available. The schedules are always available one semester ahead so you know what classes are available. The students are always friendly never felt threaten in any way.

Riverland is a great school for someone who wants quality education for a fraction of the price. It is a great school for anyone who is going into a technical career! They offer lots of hands-on experience and are willing to put in the time to help you further your education.

Amber

I enjoy attending Riverland. The students and staff are all nice and friendly. Professors go above and beyond to help students succeed. The advisors at Riverland are also amazing. They do a great job of making sure you are comfortable in your classes and major. There is no place I would rather receive my education from.

Dianna

Good school to get your generals or a 2 year degree affordable with a lot of opportunities. Teachers are always there to help when you you take in person class not sure about online classes. The book store has a lot of good clothes and gives you options for getting reused books or selling your books back.

Asia

This college change my out look on education. It makes me look forward to the life ahead that I will provide for my daughter and future family thanks to Riverland Community College there’s a possibility I may succeed in life. The staff here are like family.