Harriman, TN
Roane State Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Roane State Community College

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would encourage myself to reach my full potential. I would tell myself that time flies after high school and the world is not a joke. I would tell myself to set high standards and not to be discouraged, but to always give my all. The sky truly is the limit; physical and mental abilities are only half the battle. I would distinguish that college isn't just eight am classes and cramming for finals; college is about hard work and what will become of it. I would tell myself not to be afraid or to doubt my abilities, because I can do more than I allow myself to believe. I would tell myself failure is a matter of opinion & it's nothing to be scared of. I would tell myself to keep my eye on the prize, always do my best, never forget that giving my all is the best I can do, and to always believe I can do more than the world tells me I can. I would simply state that being successful can only happen if you let it.

Someone who is searching for alot of student lead activities or isn't serious about school. There are alot of things to get involved in on campus, but most people go to class and leave. It's a very serious and focused setting people aren't there to goof off or have fun, they are there to get the work done.

How wonderful the instructors are. Since it's a smaller school there is a more personal and close relationship between faculty and students. Instructors doors are always open and they encourage students to come to them for help, guidance, and instruction. This small intimate setting really allows students the one on one they deserve.

patricia

i'am surrounded around smart, focused and friendly classmates.

i'am surrounded around smart, focused and friendly classmates.

my school is best known for helping students reach their future goals by preparing them for a university. i've found roane state very helpful at helping students understand everything about college from financial aid to what to expect in a class room at a university. choosing roane state before going straight into a university saved me thousands of dollars. i recomend going to a community college before attending a university for several reasons.

i would tell myself not to stress as much and take it more seriously because college is less stressful and more fun.

Roane State Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.