Ahoskie, NC
Roanoke-Chowan Community College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Roanoke-Chowan Community College

Courtney

I think Roanoke Chowan Community College is a great school. Living in such a small rural area, its good that they have a school with a strong academic standing and its also close near by so we have the opportunity to get degrees without going to a 4 year college because everyone around here can not afford to do so.

Terry

Knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition, I'd advise my high school self to truly consider myself, my strengths as well as my interests, when deciding on a major. While it's true one most often can do anything one's mind is set to, I believe we're all endowed with certain gifts and talents which must be accessed and utilized. I would stress the importance of the right affiliations, be they clubs and organization or friends and mentors. And I would let myself know that there would times of doubt and struggle which can be overcome by dedication, focus and perseverence, in addtion to those right affiliations. And above all else, I'd tell myself that college is a time of self discovery and awareness, and to have fun in process.

This is community college; there really isn't a type of person who shouldn't be attending.

I can't say that I brag a lot really. But if I did, I guess I'd brag about quality of the Learning Resource Center and it's Computer-Aided Instruction Lab.

Catherine

Enjoy having your schedule drawn up for you every year, because in college life you have to create your own schedule! You have to wait in line for an hour at 8am waiting for it, but it will be great when you are done. You will not have those students who do not want to be there so they make a fool of your class. You can listen and pay more attention to the professor if you do not have those who do not want it sitting beside you. Plus, sometimes you do not have to go to school everyday of the week! So overall you are going to LOVE it!

I would have to say that it is so close to home. I live not even 10 miles away from the Community College, and it is so much easier than driving thirty minutes to an hour just to get a good education. I also want my education to be done with so I can have a good job!

A student who needs to get their education sooner rather than later. Also a person who wants the one-on-one communication with the professors.

Roanoke-Chowan Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.