Rochester College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Rochester College

Lainie

Overall, I love Rochester College! I feel they could be more efficient in the way they do things. In a place this small, there are not an overwhelming amount of people working. If there is an issue with financial services for example, you MUST go work with a person face to face. Calling and emailing never does anything. Overall, I love this school. The professors and their availability is something that I especially love and thrive on. I feel that I have a personal relationship with all my professors, and never feel badly asking questions that I need answered.

Lynn

Rochester College is a great college. Class sizes are small. Many online classes are offered that are convenient to take around your ow schedule. Teachers are available and very invested in their students. Rochester College is an overall wonderful college to attend.

Joshua

Rochester college provides students with great resources and exceptional teachers in order to help them reach their goals. The class sizes are perfect and professors are very personable and very accessible. The campus life leaves some to be desired, but overall there is something for everyone to do.

It is a small college but I love it like that. Everyone is accepted and in a community. Very very welcoming and including. Another thing I really love about this college is that the classes are like high school sized classes and we can get help from our professors. Also we have an ACE lab where people are here and can tutor us or help review our writing.

Aaron

The college has some aspects to its academic programs to straighten out and organize better, but overall the education seems to be sound and relatively fair for receiving academic achievements. Being a student who used to be a low GPA was able to work and study a bit harder and ultimately achieve a Summa Cum Laude. While my experience is going to be different than other students, I will say that if you do all your work, study for the exams and tests, you will succeed.