Salem International University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Salem International University

Aurora

The college is small and the community is very welcoming. The food is better than some campus food I tried while looking for the right university. The only thing about Salem that is a downside is the older residence halls. The bright side is that we continue to grow and improve things every year.

Amber

Salem is an amazing school. All the staff work together to make sure the students get everything they need to become the best they can be. On campus or online the staff at Salem make you feel as if you are family and do their very best to help ensure that you will graduate and become exactly what you have always dreamed of being.

Anthony

This school lives for the big game.The food is better than most schools.Students and staff are welcoming and very kind. Salem is a smaller school has a quiet campus for those that like a calm environment.Overall Salem is a great school! Go Tigers!

Jarvis

I am a none traditional student. So my answers to most questions are based on what I have been told by others. I am here to learn and to advance my life through academic success. However. I have completed a full year here at Salemu. and I feel very satisfied with the help and encouragement I have received from fellow students and the staff of this institution.

Hassle free quality education, with diverse and innovative classes. Consistent and effective programs that are changing the scheme of collegiate classrooms daily! Administration is very helpful and organized. Offers Accredited Online programs that can take less than two years if you are prepared to move at your on pace and that can be extremely fast or extremely slow.