Hazelwood, MO
Sanford-Brown College-Hazelwood

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Hazelwood

Cheli

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to never procrastinate. I've learned that procrastination in school never leads to the grades that you are actually capable of. When you apply yourself and do your homework ahead of time or on time it gives you extra time to look over your work and make sure that it is the best that it can be. I would also tell myself to make goals for my future and work towards them so that it will be easier for me to accomplish what I feel is most important in my life. You decide what your life is going to be like. Make smart choices and know that anything is possible if you want to work for it. Excellence is a choice not something that is given to you.

I would say that the worst thing about my school is the some of the people that attend. When they arrive late to class it causes the rest of the students to get behind in our work or when someone disrupts the class.

If you are a procrastinator you should not attend this school. This is a fast paced program and you have to be ready to take a quiz or test sometimes with only one days notice.

Sanford-Brown College-Hazelwood administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.