Redding, CA
Simpson University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Simpson University

Anthony

To never limit myself always practice good study habbits and to be the best i can be in and to keep pressing on towards the mark!!!

A person who has the eagerness to learn and a goal set mind that he/she will not stop until they reach the top one who demonstates self displine.

I would tell myself to work harder in school and ask for help when I did not understand things. I would take the hardest classes I could, so that I could do better in College and get into the schools I wanted to go to. I would have applied for more scholarships and started working earlier and saved that money for college, it is not fun being broke while living on your own. I would remind myself to have fun, because you only get to go to High School once, but not to worry becasue you will make the most amazing friends while in College. Enjoy my free time because you never have time to rest in College, you are constantly going. I would have tried harder at soccer so I could get a better scholarship for that. But most of all, just enjoy it. Life flys by, so make as many memories you can! :)

I wish I would have been better prepared for classes. College is something you have to learn and adapt to on your own because it is different with everyone, but I wish I could have been better prepared on how to write papers and how to study for exams. Its hard!

The food is not very good and it really sucks after I played soccer for 3 hours and want something good to eat. Especially since Im really broke and cant go buy good food. They are working on making the cafe better. Hope its sooner then later!

MIng

Awesome, and very engaging people.

Awesome, and very engaging people.

Save up money, for one. Then When you get there, break out of your shell faster and get to know a lot of people. Don't hesitate to get to know someone. Get out there and do your best.

Nothing much fustrating. Maybe that there is a lot of rain?

Glenda

Supreme education that fits individual lives to meet their goals. Teachers that really care about your success and want to bring about an era of new education.

Go NOW, Glenda!!! That's what I would say. It is so difficult to go back when you have a family, a job and children that really need you. If you go now, you could experience so much more of life, before you settle down. You can reach out of a little fish pond and venture into an ocean of education that will inform you for the rest of your life. You have it...You can do it...GO FOR IT!!!

The really care about each individual and want to see each person succeed. They spend ample time working with each student to help them aspire to their goals.

Erick

The first and biggest thing I would tell myself is that im not an evil twin being sent from the future to kill my past self... but instead, to tell myself the good, the bad and the ugly about college. I think the first piece of advice that i would give is to reasure myself about being involved on campus. Join clubs and help out with events and things like that. The second piece of advice i would give to myself is to NOT SKIP CLASSES!!! Its seems innocent at first but then the absences begin to add up and before you know it your grades are dropping in your classes and things of that nature. The last pieace of advice would just to live it to the fullest. Not let fear hold me back from the great things that i am capable of. I am also an encourager so I would part forom my past self with a word of encouragement. The End

I think the worste thing about my school is the caffeteria food. I think they need to focus more on quality than quantity.

How amazing the campus life and the community on campus is due to the fact that its a small school. And the fact that the campus itself is beautiful.

Courtney

They?re some of the most Godly men and women I?ve ever had the privilege of meeting.

If I got such a chance, I?d say to high-school-Courtney: ?Biology was just as hard as you thought it was gonna be, the people were not nearly as frightening and the food is way worse.? But, wait, I?d go on and elaborate, saying, ?You?ll meet some of the most amazing people. And wait until you hear what?s acceptable again: blanket forts, kite flying, frisby, Pok?mon, cat naps, sleepovers, stuffed animals, owning fish, coloring books ? Oh, Courtney, the list goes on and on!? Though, more importantly I?d say very seriously, ?Don?t mess this up. It?s fun to have friends and goof off, but school is just so important, so important? and never, ever think you?re too good to return to your family. Don?t ever think you?ve outgrown them; with you, it?s bound to cross your mind a few times. And never forget their love and your love, because it?s all that will keep you together sometimes. And remember, most of all, God and His love. Embrace this time as an opportunity to know your Lord better. Grow, be happy and spread His love.?

Hah. Although I really adore my University, I?m sure that many of my peers would feel compelled to agree with me: ?the caf.? That?s out cafeteria here for the students who live on campus. It?s actually quite good on some days, and the staff there is wonderful, but it?s an off day when you eat the food and not vice versa.

Emerald

Simpson University is a small, Christian school in northern California.

Simpson University is a small, Christian school in northern California.

I would tell myself to consider more options. I love my school; but I wish that I had started looking at colleges sooner and applied to more places. I would tell myself to enjoy Mom's cooking while I had it. It far surpasses the "gourmet" meals prepared at the cafeteria. I would tell myself not to make one friend the center of my whole world at college. It's wonderful to get really close to someone and want to stay friends for life; but branching out and being out of my comfort zone will ultimately make me a more happy, balanced human being. I would tell myself that just because I'm at a Christian college does not mean I can skip church and neglect personal time with God. It doesn't mean that school will be easier because the people are nice. And it also doesn't mean that I will finally find my soulmate and live happily ever after. Life is sweet; but it is a challenge and I will find few free passes here on Earth. I have to work to become the person I want to be, because it doesn't just come with age.

Someone who wants to live in a Christ-centered community.

Haley

My classmates are thirsty for knowledge, desperate for a deeper sense of what it truely means to love, and also relentless in their journey toward a wonderful education.

Our school has a giant psychology program, as well as a big business program. Outdoor leadership is a major offered here as well. Other than having amazing majors, faculty, and students, our school is known for the environment. The love of Christ is evident here, and one will not feel unwanted at Simpson.

If i could walk into the nearest telephone booth and transport back to senior year i would stop and stare. I would look in the mirror at the hot mess i was every day of that year, and i would tell myself to breath. "You did not come this far to stop here, and tomorrow all of this stress will seem ridiculous and miniscule. You are stronger than you take yourself to be, and God has never let you down before, and He will not start today." The transition between high school and college was a drastic one, but everyday made the prior one seem less intimidating. So if i had the opportunity to confront the anxious, pessimistic, vulnerable girl who was so afraid of everything falling to pieces in the time it takes to inhale, i would just tell her to stop. marvel at the beauty that surrounds her, and to see the future as just another opportunity to shatter the preconceptions of those who told her she would never accomplish anything.

Tressa

An enjoyable, loving, small, personal, possitive campus that seeks to encourage and motivate each individual in their studies...

Tressa, I understand that you are a people person and love to build new relationships, but know that there will be many opportunities to socialize. Studying goes first, after all why are you going to college? Rely on God; know there are many people willing to help in every subject you struggle in. This is a new beginning in a different section of life, college. Keep old friendships, but make new ones. Learn how your mind works and study in that specific way. Don?t limit yourself to certain majors, God has a funny sense of humor and He loves to show you how He works through someone. Also, don?t sit around and think God will just put your foot in front of the other for you. You need to take a step forward and ask God to change it or make it a solid step confirming you?re moving in the right direction. Learn from your mistakes and your successes. Enjoy life to the fullest, in the way Jesus did, not the world?s way. There is nothing in this world God cannot overcome. Give your worries to God and have faith that He will lift you up.

There is no specific person that should attend this school. They should just be the type that enjoys knowing almost each individual they walk by and enjoys small campus life.

Jacquelyn

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I know exactly what I would say. The first thing I would say would be, "Chill out Jackie, it's me Jackie, I am the future you." I am pretty sure those eleven words would calm my senior-self down, after that I would simply tell the past Jackie that it is okay to procrastinate, and that she will succeed no matter what, that includes holding off studying until the last minute, something I never did my first semester in college. I would also tell her that Mr.Hamilton, my high strung Political Science teacher, would be giving her an A+ so she does not need to lose a whole night?s sleep worrying about it. However, the most important thing I would tell her is that it is her Senior year and she should enjoy all the freedom and advantages of her last teenage year, in the fall everything would change; she would be an adult and have enormous responsibilities that she never had before. I would end with, "Enjoy every moment you receive now and do not take it for granted."

The absolute worst thing about my school, MSJC, is no students try hard enough in the classes and the teachers don't reallly seem to care.

Well, considering the fact that I am attending a Junior College there is a lot of things that frusturate me. First, most of the student that attend Mount San Jacinto Community College barely finished highschool, so they give little effort in class and really do not even try at all. Secondly, the classrooms are often too small, dirty or electronically in the "stone age". It would be refreshing if they updated the classrooms.

Simpson University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.