Seattle, WA
South Seattle College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South Seattle College

Ana

Overall, I found south seattle very friendly. It was definitely easy to get in touch with admin and financial and any other offices. Teachers were nice and class sizes were great. Maybe because it was a community college, I did not find much groups and associations.

Alexandria

Great college for a financially struggling student. Great place with lots of financial opportunities for students. There are some professors here who seem old school and have thier old ways set in stone. There are also some of the most amazing professors I have met here. From my psychology professor, Kuwada, to my PreCalculus I professor. There were a great number of people here who I felt cared about me, and who have cared about the well-being of other students. It's a great place!

Jamila

It’s a good school very diverse , the teachers are always helping you and it’s affordable. When I first started going I was a junior in high school (I did running start) I was really nervous and to be honest the area I live in is primarily white. So I wasn’t expecting south to be very diverse. At my high school there’s only a handful of Hispanics and at south in my first class most of my classmates were Latinos. I felt comfortable and it was nice to be able to learn with my people. My teachers were also from different races and backgrounds but they all were welcoming and really did their best to help. South Seattle also had many different programs that helped you financially and in my case it helped a lot because I was a high school student not earning a lot of money so they made Getting my degree possible.

George

I love South Seattle. Since graduating high school, for all but one quarter have I attended the school. I have not had really any bad experiences with my peers of professors. Everything needed regarding school is attainable from professors to advisers. You name it. Until I graduate with my RN/ADN, I will continue to go to the school.

South Seattle Community College is a great school for students who want to pursue their education. Hands on training and access to after school tutoring along with accessibility to the teachers at all times. I would defiantly recommend anyone to South in the future.

South Seattle college is a place where you will find instructors that support you and take extra time to help you succeed. In this diverse campus, I've never once felt out of place. The classes aren't easy, but who would respect an easy college? If put in the work, and the professors make sure you finish and always recognize your efforts. I couldn't have chosen a better place to pursue my Associates Degree.

Looking back on high school, I remember not caring much for school or education. If I could go back and talk to myself from high school, I would tell myself to not give up without trying. Sure, the transition to college is hard. Believe me when I say that I have had countless sleepless nights. Or weeks where I was lucky to get so much as eight hours of sleep all together. But it's important to know that all of the obstacles that you face in life are only temporary and what has helped me ever since enrolling in a college is not focusing on the obstacles but focusing on the results that I hope to achieve. Such as a nap at the end of all the craziness.

The best thing about this school is that it's so diverse in ethnicities and cultures. This is great because students are less likely to be judged based on their own background since there is likely to be a group of students with similar backgrounds or clubs to help students more aware of other cultures if they aren't affiliated with that background.

This campus is for anyone whom is either unsure what their career goals are or someone whom wants to recieve their associates degree without University prices before transferring.

Nicholas

A school in transistion from the 20th Century.

A school in transistion from the 20th Century.

Diverse backgrounds and cultured would describe my classmates.

Get on a regular and effective work out regiment. The good looking girls still don't care how smart you are they want a guy with big arms and broad shoulders.

South Seattle College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.