Montgomery, AL
South University-Montgomery

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend South University-Montgomery

Jakhaila

My view of college was always about being able to interact with other students and joining different clubs/groups, going to homecoming, and participating in after school activities. South University is not like that though, while it is an excellent school to attend, they do not offer their students any extra activities to do.

Tia

I enjoy South University! The thing I like the most is the class sizes, not too big and not too small. I am able to get individual attention on areas of concern! The small campus makes it easy to know faculty and staff as well as other students by name so we became a family not just classmates. Professors are readily available to assist and the campus stays clean! At first I wasn't happy that there was no greek life, but I think it is beneficial because there are less distractions from academics! I'm proud to say I graduated from South University Montgomery Campus and came back for a second degree!

Na'Drianna

I would encourage everyone to attend South University. Although, the school tuition is high. Mostly, the class is size is amazing. The instructors was very helpful. The school also provide free tutoring for student which is helpful and important. Overall, South University is a excellent university.

Mitzi

Small classroom of students with great teachers who expect you to learn.

Small classroom of students with great teachers who expect you to learn.

Study to the best of your ability and attend college and complete it prior to marriage and kids.

Wish I would have attended here before I wasted money on prior school.

Trinity

I have learned how valuable education is. I have learned so many things in my area of study that helps me in my everyday life. I feel so invigorated and alive. I have learned how to proritize my time. I have learned how to retain better, how to comprehend better, and how to write better. My counselors are all great. They are very encouraging. My professors are encouraging as well. They have taught me how to think outside of the box. They have taugh me how to work with others in a group and how to be supportive to classmates.

The best thing about my school are the professors.

I wish I had known how expensive it was going to be.

I am attending Lansing Community College (LCC). I chose LCC because I wanted to save money and I wanted a chance to get used to college life. Being at LCC has shown me that going to a community college is much bettter than heading straight to a university your first year. At LCC I am able to get one on one with my professor so that I can get used to my college classes as a freshman. I have also learned the value of a dollar here. I think this is one valuable reason to attend because my first year here at Lansing Commuinty College I am paying for on my own using my college savings. I don't want to be up to my ears in debt when I get out of college. That's the main reason I picked LCC, I wanted to save money taking my basic classes so I could later transfer to a university and finsh out my major. I like going to college at LCC, I have been able to make lots of friends, save money and do really well in all of my classes. LCC has been a really great experience for me.

Nekisla

I recieve and learn from my college experience, and why it has been valuable to attended such as I learn different skills and concepts that related to the real world by performing projects, research papers, presentations, and problem-solving applications for real life situations in the classroom. I learn and recieve how to work in groups and as a team. I learn different management and marketing concepts and skills. I learn about database and spreadsheets programs. I learn how to use computer and have taken other computer classes. I am computer fluent and learn about word processing also keyboarding. I have to take different levels and different kinds of classes from this college. I learn about participate in student government and community service for my area where I lived. We did shoeboxes for Samartian Purse, and give food to the area food banks in the community. We also went to see disable children in the children home. We had classes together with other students and made friends, and we learn to help each other and work together as a team. Therefore, I recieve a good education, how to work in the real-world, and experience in competing for a job.

Someone who is not ready to work hard, and study. The people are very friendly and helpful. It is community college, and faculty and staff work with you. Also take time with you, because classes are not really that large. You have to be determined and ready to study hard if you want to finish and graduated from this college.

Deshanoe

Compared to the other schools I considered; South University is unique because of the staff professionalism and dedication As a returning student, I appreciated the one to one teaching on financial aid. I learned the importance of managing my students? loans, websites for scholarships, and an overview of how much my education would cost. In addition, after my first day of class, my academic advisor called me the next day to ensure my attendace for class. I was amazed, but excited to know that the staff cares about my education. Thats why I chosed South University.

Remember the old saying, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you will never know what you?re going to get." This saying is really true for me. I started college unprepared financially and mentally. If I could go back in time to talk to myself as a high school senior, knowing what I know now about college life, I would tell myself to be properly prepared. Apply for many scholarships, apply to several colleges, and decide on a major early. As a college student, I learned the hard way. I accepted large amounts of students loans, did not apply for scholarship, and my major was undecided. As a result, I have a large amount of student loans to re-pay and now I am back in school completing a degree I should have completed in the beginning. If I could go back in time, I will tell myself, Be Prepared.

South University is designed for anyone who wants earn a great education. In addition, the school has night class for students who have full time jobs. If a person decides to attend South University he or she must have a desire to learn, to have fun, and to meet great people. If this is not what a person is looking for in a school, then I would say look at another school.

Open minded, ready to learn, and smart individuals that are full of life.

Open minded, ready to learn, and smart individuals that are full of life.

When preparing for college the best thing I did was to make lists of things that I needed to do and prioritize them. Making lists helped me to become more organized and efficient. Now that I am in college I still write everything down and it really helps me to keep on top of things and also not to procrastinate. Procrastination is the easiest thing to do and the hardest thing to get away from. And most of all when fall rolls around and you make it to school the last thing you are going to want to do between going to class, writing papers, meeting with advisors, and of course, having fun, is getting a job. If you save the money now it just might be feasible. Instead of taking all that graduation money on new clothes or car stereos or whatever you please (like I did) SAVE IT! You will be ever so thankful once you get to college

Nothing. Your always learning something new thats motivates you to have the desire to even learn more!

Lanell

As being a young person and thinking about the future ahead,no one not even the President of the United States or anyone at all knows what the future holds for them.Fear is something that can hold people back and it is not a good thing to do and act upon.Looking at the lives of people around you and what they have and want to do is another thing that you need to watch out for.There are things that you want to try,be like,and sound like,that all you really need to do is be yourself.If you walk alone and your really being who you are and not what they think you are,be happy and try to stay happy.Dont look down on yourself and think that you are not better or equal to them because you have to try harder and that your life may not seem as easy.Tragedies and events may happen in life and just living in the world has its own problems each day.No one really knows what people are going through inside,but as long as you just be yourself, do what truly makes you happy!

That it was really expensive and that by all the money I spent here I could have went to the college that had dorms,football teams and games on the weekend.I wish I would have known that just because it is private doesnt mean that everyone always knows what they are doing even though you think by being so expensive it would have everything put togeather so well.I wish that I would have know what I really wanted to do and people wouldnt be so negative about how hard the program is/was.

A person who wants a real college experience and wants to party and live in a dorm should not attend.This school is mostly for adults and people who just want to attend college.There are little parties and all but as for as dorm life,there are no dorms,no football team to go watch on Saturdays.Its a good school if you want one on one attention with your professor and you want them to know you as a person by name,by face,and know you.

South University-Montgomery administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.