You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Taft College

I like the size of classes and how the professors are inside of class. It has always been a problem for me enrolling because of personal issues. They helped me a lot and did not make me feel worried about the enrollment process. I usually hate dealing with all the paperwork but they made it very easy. I felt very safe and liked how they kept me informed with my enrollment.

Jacob

It's a nice community college for a slightly small college town. I really enjoy going there. The majority of the people keep to themselves, there is not real cure for human shyness. I work as a writing tutor, and as I've been here for two years, I've met a lot of interesting people.

Allison

Taft College is a small, community college that offers all the benefits of a university. The close-knit community allows for a more hands-on learning experience and a better chance at success. The caring professors and flexible schedules allow a comforting environment to learn and grow as a person.

Jennessa

I believe that Taft College is a good starting college. It provides the courses needed and for a reasonable price. I would say that there are some professors that do give out a bit much for the homework and it can be overwhelming when dealing with multiple classes. Also I would like to see grades posted in a better timely manner to be able to know when a course is needed to be retaken the following semester and not have to wait until the next semester has already begun.

Anthony

It is one a great community college to go to for GE and preparation for college life.

Allanah

Do better in Highschool. The higher grades could have paid for my college. Also take chemistry! I would not have to take it again in chemistry.

The best thing about my school is the teachers. The teachers are very compassionate about what they teach. Also motivate and inspire their students to do better.

How simple it is to get in the classes and the pritoriy registration is very simple to understaand as well.

Taft College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.