Thomasville, GA
Thomas University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Thomas University

Stefanie

I love Thomas University and very happy that I chose this University to pursue my higher education degree. The classes and professors have been instrumental in directly and immediately making a positive impact on my classroom. The schedule is perfect for me to continue teaching while i obtain my Master's degree and has not been too overwhelming.

Kelsey

I think that Thomas University is a great school. You can always get the help that you need no matter what it takes. It's also a great place if you are interested in athletics. I really enjoyed my years here and look forward to the rest of the semester.

Linda

I would have told myself to study hard and take school serious. Do not waste time on foolish acts. Do not take life for granted also be positive about everything and live life to the fullnest always. No matter what color of your skin is always do your best in all you do. At my age in life I have learned alot of things going back to college. And I refuse to give up now even at age 52. Life is what you make it to be and no one in this life can make that choice for you, you are the only one who have power over self.

Individual who are serious about their education. Those who want something out of life and what to give back something to the community.

Luvhina

Thomas University works to improve the academic skills of its' students.

Thomas University works to improve the academic skills of its' students.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would remind myself to trust the process of life. Things will not necessarily go as planned and that is okay. Change is stressful whether it is good or bad, so try not to worry so much. Focus on apply that information. Volunteer to feed the homeless, help the poor, talk to the elderly, spend time with your family and show love to those who are less fortunate. Lastly, don't ever try to be better than someone else but try to better than YOURSELF everyday!

A student that is looking for smaller class sizes and focused on their courses. It also varies depending on your major.

Amber

Make searching and applying for scholarships one of your top priorities! All that you do when you try to pay for it yourself is drain your bank account and stress yourself out. Don't be afraid to go to school full time, but always remember to take a break and have coffee with your friends every now and then. Traveling is also an excelent way to learn and grow, so if the opportunity arises, and you can afford it, and it won't interfere with school, go for it! Life is short, and you know what you want to do, so persue your dream of full time ministry, and don't let anything stand in your way, because God blesses those who seek to serve Him. Stay deeply rooted in God's Word, and pray regularly, because "If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31 b). Keep going to church, and remember what your parents taught you, and you'll be just fine!

Thomas University is well known for its retention rate and preparing students for the real world. Classes are small and professors are very helpful and caring towards students' needs.

Procrastination is your worst enemy. Know it, and overcome it, as it will only hold you back. College is your road to the future, so do well. Interact with your professors and advisors and take a variety of classes, as it will help you determine what career choices would make you happiest.

I love the small class size. I'm able to interact with my professors and ask questions that pertain to my needs.

christopher

If i could go back to high school in time to talk to myself i would tell him to save up his money like he needs to and be mentally preparred and make the best decision for yourself and go to school in atlanta the first chance he gets if he wants to start fresh with basketball that way he will not have to worry about financial aid as much and having money.

The only thing i can say is that the teachers and the tutors go out of their way to to help other students

Malaysia

The teachers really care about you.

The teachers really care about you.

What i recieved was an education. It is very valuable to me because i know it will stick with me forever.

The most fustrationg thing about Thomas University is the price.

Keesha

My recent college experience has been valuable to me in a way that most students may not understand. As a non traditional student I am 33 years old and have returned to complete my college education after 14 years of being out of school. I have found after all these years education is very important to maintain any lifestyle. But it is even more important to me to show my children that learning never ends, no matter how old you are. In order to be successful you must take the initiative to accomplish your goals and dreams of becoming who you want to be in life. My college education gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment after dropping out of high school and becoming a teen mother of three. And now I have the opportunity to show myself that I can still become the woman I was meant to be. No matter how much you think you may know there is always something new you can learn.

A student that is serious about learning and enjoy's a small campus lifestyle, with staff that is willing to assist them with any concerns or problems.

Meghan

I love going to college. It is learning the new things and being able to grow that I enjoy. The climb has been really hard because I have had no outside financial help. Student loans are piling up and that makes it less enjoyable from a worry stand point. My parents are struggling in a small newer business. I think in taking the student loans out financial aid does not look at the overall picture. I am the one that is paying them back. Consequently, I work the 4 jobs. I don't mind that either but I think it would be nice to be able to get some of the help I need here. I know one thing and that is the basic foundation I keep working toward. Education is needed in life and is one of the most important foundations you can build your life on. I have that foremost in my mind. I know I will succeed because I refuse to quit. My mom has been a great example for me in that respect. I only ask that you see me from the stand point my heart is striving for.

Thomas University is open to all types. It is an economically changing times that affect me the most. The foundation now is to be able to afford it and work hard to get it. I am determined to do that but the finances are very hard to achieve. I work 4 jobs and go to schoold full time as well. I want my education. Do I think the struggle should be so hard on the way? No I don't but such is life for everyone right now. I am willing to work twice as hard for it.

I love Thomas University. It has beautiful campus and it is smaller. I like the fact that it is in the community I live in so I don't have to live on campus. That helps my family financially as well. I can go right from work in a short period of time. I think students do receive a more indivdualized learning atmosphere in the classroom as well. I don't have a lot of time for the social side of campus but I do love it here.

Thomas University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.