Treasure Valley Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Treasure Valley Community College

Carly

Would not recommend going here. Horrible staff. Only care about getting your money they do not care about the students.

Joshua

it's great and cheap! I love how close it is to where I live. The college seems to have really nice teachers that really want to help. They are willing to help you work out problems so you can achieve want you are striving for. Great place to study and i would recommend it.

I have had the best educational experience at TVCC. The instructors all go that extra mile to help and are so accommodating. The flexibility with class schedules, both on campus and online, is amazing. I am really sorry to see some of my favorite professors leave.

Jackie

So far so good. I'm returning to school after eight years so I had a ton of questions. They answered every single one without looking annoyed. They are genuinely there to help students, and I've gotten no vibes that they are money grubbers who want to rob you. They told me when I was taking unnecessary courses and which ones would actually help me out when I transfer to a four-year college. So friendly and helpful. I feel welcome.

Jo

I love it the classes are small and the professors are always available. The campus is beautiful and well maintained the campus is also very safe. I have never heard of any crime happening on campus. The math lab and computer labs are amazing the tudors know their jobs and do them well

Rebecca

I haven't started yet, but have several friends who are attending. I do know that the classes are smaller making learning easier. They don't have a lot of sports or other activities available like the larger colleges do, but it is a good place to start and the fees are very reasonable.

Baylie

I had a great experience here at TVCC. Not only did I participate in class and sports but I found clubs and organizations here on campus that challenged me and helped my success here. I ended up becoming the ASG president and becoming very active on campus. I enjoyed it here.

Diana

I love the small class sizes and that there is opportunity to make your own schedule. I personally have always felt safe on campus and have really enjoyed our professors. I leave each course with something learned. I also am a returning student after a 5 year absence. I wouldn't go anywhere else

Kenneth

Treasure Valley Community College is a relatively small community college with not many distinct areas of study. The decline of incoming students has placed hardships on the college, which aims to stay afloat. Services the college gives such as the facilities and housing are lagging behind, but TVCC aims to provide the best for their students and staff. I feel that the staff do enough for the college, but it is the lack of interest in the students to excel that makes the image of TVCC tarnished. Individuals criticize the quality of education and experience of TVCC without giving much attention to how they can improve the atmosphere. TVCC provides quality education for the price range, which is one reason why I chose to attend. Attaining a transfer degree has been easier with the help of the professors and their disposition to help. Overall, I feel that TVCC gets a bad rap for its image, but when given the opportunity, TVCC gives the most to its students even with the economic downturns the college faces.