Belcourt, ND
Turtle Mountain Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Turtle Mountain Community College

Amber

They are the best. They know how to help, they know how to do anything for you. They are terrific at showing people what they need to know (teaching). I absolutely love Turtle Mountain Community School.

laikyn

well im a college freshmen and the staff is great! i do continue staying here for the next couple of years and its a great environment. everyone is so nice and very helpful. In my own opinion id rather go to a tribal college where its smaller and better for myself.

Jordan

Love the culture and friendly faces on campus. The people are awesome and amazing! The teachers are so smart and are always around to help out. the food is the best ever!!! We have a great athletic department, the girls basketball team is ranked #1 in the nation for Native American colleges

Anna

To cherish knowledge is to know Wisdom.

To cherish knowledge is to know Wisdom.

Knowing what I know now I would tell myself to earn better grades and pay more attention in school. Also career day's are not just a joke it's actually going to prepare you for your future. I would also remind myself school is not only about friends. Friends are important but education is your future. Make sure and do your homework and pay attention to what the teachers are saying they may be boring, old or mean but they are there for your benefit.

One of the top things I consider about my school is that it's community based and it helps a lot of individuals in my community.The cost are cheaper and it helps students set a foundation on attending college. You can start out by getting your basics and move on toward different majors offered. It also provides better convience for single parents trying to get a better education for their family. Which is what I'm trying to do.

Cynthia

It is a very nice campus they answer any questions and are wery helpful.

It is a very nice campus they answer any questions and are wery helpful.

My classmates ard friendly, helpful, we all help eachouther and study togather.

I wood tell myself and my friends how imporant a college degree is and I wood finish high school and get my college degree.

Turtle Mountain Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.