Bismarck, ND
United Tribes Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend United Tribes Technical College

Amber Rose

I really enjoy United tribes college. The classes are a little smaller. This makes Iit easier for the teachers to get to know us and are more accessible for help. I really enjoy how friendly everyone is, especially in the financial aid department. All of the teachers I have had are very pleasant people.

Karlee
Karlees college life so far

Karlees college life so far

Well it not like other school its nice the staff is always here to help you no matter what you need help with and the camps is so beautiful and green and not far away from town but not to close to it

shirin

Two years ago I gained the opportunity to transition out of my full-time job and begin my chosen path of study. After looking at my options I enrolled at my chosen college. As soon as classes began I fully immersed myself into the required courses and their materials to complete the Pre-Clinical requirements to finally bring me one step closer to my ambition of becoming a Registered Nurse. I have since completed forty eight credits towards my degree path and have done so with incredible grades. I have expanded my technical vocabulary and skills and I am looking forward to applying these to the practical and theoretical learning over the next few years. Furthermore, I have thoroughly enjoyed absorbing all that I am taught and applying my knowledge by producing the best works I have ever completed. In addition admittedly, the experience has been exactly what I was hoping for and I look forward to enhancing it even further with the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree under my belt.

Brett

I have gotten the knowlege I need to further on in life with my career. My advisor is a former Deputy Sheriff at a department I want to work at, and he has shared many things with us about his experience. I have also made many friends when I thought that I wouldn't. People are a lot nicer then they may seem, and like they say, "don't judge a book by its cover".

Everyone should attend this school. There are many vocations to schoose from so it isn't a limited number like a community college might offer.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the computers in the lab always have a virus that prevents me from getting my work done.

ashley

Most of the students are Native American.

Most of the students are Native American.

Go to all classes, watch for triggers that will get you into trouble. Pay attention and show respect to your instructor. Take college serious, never give up on what it is you want to become. Always remember, your doing this for yourself and no body else. Think positive all the time, fight through the hard times and keep on track. Never forget about your future!!!

The fact that you have to walk to class. It gets to cold in the winter. Another thing is the dormitary. Its too strict, that act as if we all are children.

Bobby

If I could go back and talk to myself about coming to school and impart some wisdom on my high school self, it would be that I can make it, no matter what the statistics say. As I high schooler we were told about the statistics of native peoples and the likelihood that we wouldn't make it much farther than our reservation boundries. This coupled with a cancer diagnosis made me believe that I couldn't obtain and education and degree. Knowing now that spirit of so many great warriors is still in our blood, would lead me to give that back. I would go back and show myself the grade I made in my first semester, I would show my younger self that amazing 4.0, the first 4.0 I have ever achieved and smudge that doubt off of me.

Though we strive for diversity we have very little. The stigma associated with our name, makes it seem to be very exclusive to native peoples. So I would like to see United Tribes become more welcoming and affirming to all people, regardless of where they come from or their ethnic makeup.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it lacks as many four year programs as other schools, I would like to see us transition to a four year university as we know that we can support it.

Wendy

First of all, I would stress the importance of attending college immediately after high school. I am a non traditional single mother and grandmother student who struggles with juggling homelife with student life. If I could do it all over again, I would take my studies much more seriously and complete my education at an earlier age, when my studies could be my main and only focus and know that education is the open door to opportunity.

That it integrates Native culture into all vocations offered here.

That I don't have my own computer and have to use the college's computer and pay for additional childcare.

United Tribes Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.