Charleston, WV

University of Charleston

University of Charleston

University of Charleston prepared the student for a life of productive work .. more

I love the teachers at UC because they are so helpful and understanding. I .. more

College is, for most of us, the first time we all truly venture out on our .. more

I would say that one of the most frustrating things about my school are the .. more

Britney, A few years from now, you'll be studying education at a major .. more

I would tell myself to open up your mind to always learning. Any experience .. more

Situations ivolving financial aid is usually very hard and confusing. more

Keep and eye on your money, make sure to keep your girlfriend happy, and ke .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.