West Coast University-Ontario Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for West Coast University-Ontario

The school does a great job of preparing students for the NCLEX. GE classes are fairly easy; some may be challenging but there are many resources to utilize so that we are successful! Class sizes vary, but they are kept at a good, small size so we have a good learning environment and can connect with the professor. Professors are nice and most offer tutoring outside of class, which is very helpful. The school is very clean. The library is small, but there are other provided seating around the campus like tables or couches. It is very safe; the security guards do a really great job of keeping our school safe.

Carole

My overall opinion of West Coast University- Ontario is that it is a very good school. I really liked and enjoyed atmosphere that it has. Everyone is super friendly and eager to help when need be. The teachers are very educated and always teach you new things everyday.

Since beginning my academic adventure at WCU-Ontario, I have been incredibly grateful for the opportunities I have been presented. Before attending, I was struggling to enter basic science courses needed for nursing, and felt defeated because my GPA was not high enough. However, WCU-Ontario helped me find that desire to push through with my dreams, and made me realize that I am more than a GPA score, I am an aspiring nursing with a passion to educate others in their health journeys! Thank you very much to the faculty of WCU-Ontario for making my dreams feel much more like a reality!

Sindy

West Coast University focuses mainly in the nursing field. This school has accelerated programs which are useful for students who want to be done quickly with school. However, the downside is how expensive tuition is. That is the only downside but overall I have liked the professors and staff so far!

Marissa

I am excited to receive my degree at this school. The staff seems to be very helpful and have been able to answer any questions that I may have had along the way. There are plenty of resources and the classes are fairly small to ensure that every student receives as much attention as possible in order to properly learn.

Monica

I love West Coast University. It is a place that feels like home. Everyone is kind and helps get things done when needed.