West Liberty University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for West Liberty University

Kaitlyn

I'm going to be attending West Liberty this fall! I never thought I'd find a college so perfect for me. Everyone is so nice, the campus is beautiful, the classes are small, the professors know your name, the food is delicious, and the dorms are nice! I can't wait!

Zackery

As a student here at West Liberty, I love it!. Coming from a private college to a University sure does make a difference! At my old school the teachers discriminated against those who did not understand a subject, so it was hard finding help in academics. But here at West Lib the teachers are very helpful. The environment is so welcoming, and the surrounding area is so eye appealing. It's a smaller university than most, but it has big promises! And it's affordable! I would recommend West Liberty to anyone looking for a great career and having fun achieving it!

Molly

West Liberty University is my home away from home! I've received a quality and affordable education with opportunities unique to our campus. My professors are always available and willing to help. I've made so many new friends from all the events campus offers.

Alexa

Choosing West Liberty University is by far the best decision I have made. I love everything about school, the housing, the food, the academics, the teachers, and the student involvement. The staff and students are always friendly and welcoming, and the food is almost always wonderful, in the Caf or the Union.

Jaquan

My overall of Liberty University is that it seems like a down to earth college. I say that because one of the representatives said that they {Liberty representatives} will give the student 10 years to complete a bachelor's degree. which could mean that it will only take the students 10 years to pay Liberty University for the loans they borrowed.

Allyssa

I strongly believe that West Liberty University is where everlasting friendships are made. West Liberty has the smallest class sizes. This results in everyone knowing everyone: even the professors know you by name. The atmosphere on campus is extremely safe and friendly. All the faculty members genuinely care about your success and encourage you to your absolute best. I transferred to West Liberty because it has a strong art education program and the campus life is great. West Liberty University cares more about its arts than any other university out there. I would recommend West Liberty University over other universities any day!

kimberly

West Liberty seems to an overall great school they have great activities and amazing teachers. The school has a lot of thing for u to do during the week and weekend so if you don't go home you wont have to be stuck in your dorm room you can be with your peers and socialize.

Keziah

It is a very great school. You'll feel at home and wont ever want to leave. It has a great environment and excellent community. The professors are more than willing to work with you and your needs to do well in the class. The faculty and staff to this amazing school are always there for the student to make sure they are succeeding to their fullest potential.

Madeline

I think it is a very good school for someone who does not want to go to a big university. It is also a very safe campus to be on which is very important. The class sizes are small which makes it very easy to get the one on one help you may need. This is a very good college to attend.

Claudia

Great school

Mackenzie

It is a very nice university with beautiful views all around. The staff are the most helpful people I have ever talked to! Everyone is willing to help you anytime you need it and that means a lot to many students.