Wilson Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Wilson Community College

Justin

I believe that this is a great start on your journey to better education and a brighter future. The teachers are amazing and available when you need them, the campus is manageable and you can top out on top in your academics. This is a wonderful school to help you on your journey.

I absolutely love WCC. The class sizes are small and very manageable. I know I always have access to my teachers, if not in person, then through email or text. If I need help on an assignment, I only have to ask. Additionally, I feel like it is one of the safest campuses I have ever seen. We have a police academy in one of our buildings and there are always police officers circulating.

Jackie

Wilson Community College is a 2 year college, but it is a great one. The faculty are very helpful, and instructors are great. I have had no issues with receiving the help that I needed to complete a course. Most instructors desire to see their students succeed.

Lindsey

I enjoying going to school here. All instructors I have had have been amazing! I have completed the LPN program and would recommend it to everyone! I am now in the LPN to RN transition program and again would recommend this program to any LPN looking to transition. Everyone is always encouraging and very helpful. Great place to start furthering your education.