Valdosta, GA
Wiregrass Georgia Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wiregrass Georgia Technical College

Wiregrass is a very professional college, as soon as I walked in it smelled so clean, everybody was so respectful and knew what they were talking about. The ladies at the admissions office did everything they could to make sure that I was going to be accepted and put in the appropriate degree plan. I was excited to start my academic career here.

tracy

Wiregrass Technical College is an overall nice quiet school. Everyone who attends is focused and ready to learn. The teachers are nice and love to help you out no matter what. Even the students love to help if they see you're having trouble. It's a great school and I recommend it to any up and coming student.

It is a fantastic college to attend. The classes are small which has tramendously helped improve my studies by having professors easily accessible to help you. My class has became really close since we are with each other the majority of our time which allows you to form study groups and succeed in class. The resources at the school are great as well. The advisors are very helpful in guiding you through your academic career and keeping you on track throughout your program. There are many groups and extra curricular activities that help you get involved and make the most out of your experience at Wiregrass. I couldn't have chosen a better school to attend for a career in Nursing.

Joseline

I love Wiregrass. All the students are very nice and talkative and so are the professors. The professors are also very easy to get in touch with and have no problem with helping you out. The school is very clean and organized and have very many services to help students out with financial aid or tutoring

Kaitlyn

I recommend WGTC to anyone as a great two-year college, or starter college. When I first started my college search Wiregrass was the only college willing to welcome me and help me through the process of enrollment at the age of 15. Starting off, I was completely uncomfortable with my social skills or abilities in my field of choice, however, now well over a year into my journey at Wiregrass, I've never felt more comfortable and confident in myself. I've proven to maintain a well academic standing thanks to the amazing instructors who are always there for me whenever I need help. They have also sent in proposals to the state requesting to develop more high-school student based organizations and on-campus activities, as there aren't many options right now. They have truly fought for high-school students, making me feel welcomed and appreciated during my days at college.

Trevecca

Wonderful school with great employment rates. Awesome instructors and staff. Facilities are up to date and clean. Computers are accessible in many areas of the campus. Member of SkillsUSA with a very high number of medal winners each year. Exciting events such as get wired each semester.

Jana

It is a technical college so I will be able to finish a degree and enter the workforce more quickly than if I went to a four year university.

If I could go back in time and speak to myself as a high school senior, there are a few nuggets of wisdom and encouragement that I would impart to her. I would let her know that she has choices. That despite what social conditioning has taught her, she doesn't have to go to college immediately after high school, especially if her eating disorder is going to force her to keep withdrawing from classes to go back to treatment and effectively waste money on classes she can't finish. It is okay to wait. If she does go right away, she doesn't have to declare a major immediately, and if she does declare one, to pick what interests her, not something her father tells her to pick. College is a great opportunity. It is also a big commitment. Go, not because you're forced, or just to join in on college parties. Get healthy, and then when you're ready, go because you choose to, because you want to learn and you want to make something of yourself and your life. Whatever you choose, I'll be waiting, and I'll be proud to have been you.

There is nothing I have found yet that is specifically frustrating about this school.

Shelby

High School Me, When getting ready for college you should have studied more for the SAT's and not goofed off on it. Colleges will accually look at those scores and they will judge you based on them. You should also take them more than once because the higher the scores are the more like you will get into that dream school of yours. Also, when it comes to your grades and taking test you study your but off. College is not like high school where you are aloud to make up tests and get extra credit. You will earn your grades here. lastly, school should come first. It should come before trips, and games. If you dont want to do you school thats okay but you will fail and you won't have that dream job. Good luck and don't screw up. College Sophmore Me.

I wish that I had known that you only get a few grades in each class. I goofed off on a few assignments and I got my self in trouble with my finacial aid.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that every teacher teacher teaches differently and its sometimes hard to learn the way they teach a course.

Wiregrass Georgia Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.