Wiregrass Georgia Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Wiregrass Georgia Technical College

Kaitlyn

I recommend WGTC to anyone as a great two-year college, or starter college. When I first started my college search Wiregrass was the only college willing to welcome me and help me through the process of enrollment at the age of 15. Starting off, I was completely uncomfortable with my social skills or abilities in my field of choice, however, now well over a year into my journey at Wiregrass, I've never felt more comfortable and confident in myself. I've proven to maintain a well academic standing thanks to the amazing instructors who are always there for me whenever I need help. They have also sent in proposals to the state requesting to develop more high-school student based organizations and on-campus activities, as there aren't many options right now. They have truly fought for high-school students, making me feel welcomed and appreciated during my days at college.

Joseline

I love Wiregrass. All the students are very nice and talkative and so are the professors. The professors are also very easy to get in touch with and have no problem with helping you out. The school is very clean and organized and have very many services to help students out with financial aid or tutoring

It is a fantastic college to attend. The classes are small which has tramendously helped improve my studies by having professors easily accessible to help you. My class has became really close since we are with each other the majority of our time which allows you to form study groups and succeed in class. The resources at the school are great as well. The advisors are very helpful in guiding you through your academic career and keeping you on track throughout your program. There are many groups and extra curricular activities that help you get involved and make the most out of your experience at Wiregrass. I couldn't have chosen a better school to attend for a career in Nursing.

Trevecca

Wonderful school with great employment rates. Awesome instructors and staff. Facilities are up to date and clean. Computers are accessible in many areas of the campus. Member of SkillsUSA with a very high number of medal winners each year. Exciting events such as get wired each semester.

tracy

Wiregrass Technical College is an overall nice quiet school. Everyone who attends is focused and ready to learn. The teachers are nice and love to help you out no matter what. Even the students love to help if they see you're having trouble. It's a great school and I recommend it to any up and coming student.

Kyla

I believe that it is a great dual enrollment class and is even more convenient for those who are in need of an easy and affordable education without leaving too far from home. I have only attended this school as a dual enrollment college, but whenever I do visit the campus, it is always clean and the staff is always kind.

Hailey

This is a good overall school if you are looking for a technical degree. There is no on-campus or off-campus housing. It's a small and clean campus that feels safe. The instructors are almost always available for assistance and interested in the success of their students.

Wiregrass is a very professional college, as soon as I walked in it smelled so clean, everybody was so respectful and knew what they were talking about. The ladies at the admissions office did everything they could to make sure that I was going to be accepted and put in the appropriate degree plan. I was excited to start my academic career here.

Sherry

Wiregrass Georgia Technical College is a very small campus. The college has a lot of great instructors. They are very thorough when preparing the class for an exam. They make sure that the class really understands the material before test date. They always welcome everyone to ask questions during class. The instructors are available outside of class as well.