Bay Mills Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bay Mills Community College

Alea

Are we small? Yes, but we are loud. We are strong. We fight together for the greater good and we're proud of who we'll become. We are the teachers, counselors, or CEO's of this generation. We will work in your local head start, be the medical professional your trust the most, or build your next house. We may not provide much, but we give it our all. Small communities like ours create families, people who influenced you from day one on campus. The friends are forever, and the faculty is friendly. There's so much more to explore, so what are you waiting for?

BMCC is one of the friendliest colleges I’ve ever toured or applied for. I love Bay Mills Community College because the advisors and faculty push not only the college students, but welcoming high school graduate and GED diploma students to achieve the classes and knowledge they need, ensuring that they are ready for the college courses they provide. I love Bay Mills Community College in its entirety because it not only gives local high school graduates a chance at education, it is also equally welcoming to the new students. The orientations and the first name basis really get you comfortable and making friends throughout the campus is easier than I ever expected! Every event that has been put on by the school, always has a touch of the culture that surrounds the area. I’m glad to be a part of the student body, because we have clubs to join and student council to look at, leading us and themselves to any resources and accomplishments we can meet and obtain. I would also like to put forward the fact of its tutoring. The tutors at Bay Mills Community College are always there when you need them, completely making sure that you can understand the problems and subjects you need help with and also provide tools that you may use to further your understanding. Being here at Bay Mills Community college makes me feel comfortable, knowing that I can get a higher education without worrying about the higher finances until I’m more comfortable in life and bringing me more opportunities toward success.

Chelsea

I enjoy that I am able to take most, if not all of my classes online. It's very helpful for the Non-Traditional Student.

LaTara

Bay Mills Community College is a great place to come and learn. There is a smile on every employees face, so many people who are willing to help you with anything that is needed. This college may not be a huge university but let me tell you, you will get the feel for college life, and you will quickly learn to manage your school work along with outside work. It is by far the most in expensive college that I have seen. Overall great place to learn.

I love taking online classes through Bay Mills Community College. The teachers are friendly and regularly accessible. The course work is not too difficult, and a nice balance for those of us that work full time. Teachers are fair in their grading and are good about grading assignments in a timely manner. I would recommend Bay Mills Community College for a non-traditional student like myself.