Bellingham, WA
Bellingham Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bellingham Technical College

Abigail

I have truly loved Bellingham Technical College, the professors are very knowledgeable and available for questions. I appreciate how involved the staff is with the students, and you can really tell that they care. I’ve experienced colleges before and this school by far has worked with me to succeed, and I now KNOW that I am capable of graduating as a registered nurse. Could not be more pleased by the community.

Wynter

I love attending BTC! The staff and professors are amazing and do a great job of teaching. There is tutors available as well, if you aren't clicking with your teacher. I'm at BTC to learn, and I feel that pretty much all the students are there to do the same.

Tiffany

There are so many programs and options available to make sure that students succeed. There are multiple tutoring facilities, STAR and TRiO programs that offer personal coaching, financial coaching, workshops, and so on. I was shocked at the dedication this school has to making sure each student has the means to succeed.

Autumn

Bellingham Technical College is a great place to learn with hands on experience in your career field. They have wonderful helpful equipment and there is always someone there who can ask your questions or help you with anything you may need. I would recommend Bellingham technical college for any hands on learning.

Bryanne

I would tell my high school self to finish my Associates degree in high school (I was a Running Start Student). School is expensive and if you keep putting it off, it will only get harder and money and time consuming. My high school was athletic and she had plans to move to a different state. I would tell myself to have a plan B in case things change and you don't end up moving. Always plan ahead, make friends in Running Start they can help you get organized and ahead. I would tell myself not to worry about your friends College decision. Focus on yourself and be the best you can be, you are kind, but the time you spent helping your friends get ahead, pushed you behind in you career and focus. I would tell myself to Proritize but don't forget to travel and have fun and always keep smiling.

Bellingham Technical College is a Great School to attend if you already know what you are plan to do with your life as far as your career goes. IF you already have a plan of action and want to skip all the Sports and outside activities and focus just on your career then I would suject Bellingham Techincal college. This school is right on track and will get you to where you need to go in your career as fast and as efficient as possible.

If you don't have an idea of what you want to study in College or if you are extremely athletic and want to do extra-curriculums then this is not the school for you. There is no fraternities or Sororities and no sports team. If you want to experience the University life that we tend to see on TV and Movies then this school is the exact opposite. It is small and very career planned driven.

RUSHEIL

It offers hands on education, with staff that goes above and beyond to help you succeed.

To never give up, and always have a plan B. To look exhaust all your options and resources to succeed and accomplish the goals you want.

Is that it provides a classroom setting, but exposes you to what you really would be doing as far as your career goes.

Shawnette

Stay in school and finish. It's easier to do school before you are married. Lower your head and plow through, you'll be thankfull later.

Adrian

A solid education to all students. Relaxed enviroment and a good percentage of students having jobs upon graduation.

My first words of advice would be to save more for school. Their is so much I did not anticipate Financially. Books and supplies have been over my head at times. Any small amount of money would have helped. My second would be to study more basic skills. such as: Math, English. As I am in these classes, I am starting to realize how much I skipped in highschool. If I had the chance, I would deffinately tell myself to focus more. I am doing very well for the situation I have been given. But these small improvements would have made a world of difference.

I have found nothing frustrating in the time I have spent here

Lindsay

Looking back on my highschool years the first thing that always comes to mind is the peer advice that I found so insignificant and absurd. Most common saying spoken by a highschool graduate award goes to..." Do well in school, school is important for your future. " Simple as that saying is it's something I can't forget because when I'm offering my advice to younger friends who are in the position I was five years ago I find myself saying the same thing. Five years ago the important things in life were boyfriends, friends, and what to do this weekend. This doesn't mean I didn't pull passing grades or was a failure of a student. It means I know I could have done better, that's important to me. I should have taken the opportunity to get involved in running start, leadership programs, and pulled the straight A's I know I'm capable of. After you walk out of those hall June (graduation year) nobody cares who your boyfriend is and what your friends are doing. It's time to make myself proud and solidify my future doing something I love and worked hard for.

The best thing about Bellingham Tech is that everyday I go to school or my clinical site for winter quarter and find pure encouragement and support. Going into a program that requires most students to give up important parts of life we get so accustomed to; such as work, full time family devotion, hobbies, etc. is a pressure and stress that is very nerve-racking. Myself and my fellow students have all had a sliver of doubt regarding our educational path because this is a scary journey. A journey we will all make and get through together as a team.

If I had to choose a "worst" aspect of Bellingham Technical College I would have to say I wish that they offered more furthering education opportunities in the Radiology Technicial department other that the associates degree that I am working towards right now. It would be nice to know that if I wanted to continue on and increase my knowledge of the field moreso that I could do it at this school that I am so proud to acknowledge as my educators.

Bellingham Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.