Browning, MT
Blackfeet Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Blackfeet Community College

Justine

Blackfeet Community College is affordable college that allows the student to further their education and continue to strive to meet the standards of their goals. Which permits the student to all resources available on campus to make this achievements come true. There also the opportunities the college give the students to attend the community college whither they are part-time or full-time student. Overall, Blackfeet Community College cares about the students and the community, in exchange the student and community work with the college to provide and a better future for younger generations.

Raelynn

I think that Blackfeet Community College is a very good environment for native's who are from the area to get their education done. I think this college is a great first college to attend, the instructors are great and the classes are fair, being a first time student I suggest people who don't know what to do or where to go to school from our area to look into BCC for education.

Anna

My class mate are friendly, talkative, vary out going, welcoming.

My class mate are friendly, talkative, vary out going, welcoming.

I would tell my self not to give up it may be hard but you can do it and always keep trying even if you get frusterated

In the school I am in right know it is for all students that have not finished or have finished high school and that want to earn a degree. So no matter what age you or that person is they can join or sign up for college or GED classes here at the blackfeet Community College. There is alot of interaction with students and staff.

Carlita

If I could go back in time. I would have liked to got a degree right out of High school instead of waitting all these years...

I wished I have Know that the worked only help the onw people.In terms they only help only faamily out by telling them when there is scholicships out there and have them apply for them frist. They also fix there grades so that their family is doing bad in classes.

some times there isn't anyone around to help you when you are having trouble with your work. There has been many of the time i need some one and they were gone to a Rodeo in Vages. They also made me miss out on another grant by telling to higher Ed that I never did my paper work and it was all done.

Blackfeet Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.