Blackfeet Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Blackfeet Community College

Robert

I love Blackfeet Community College. I am a first generation college student and without the support from the staff at school I would have a very difficult time. I have taken to school life very well and I intend to complete my A.S. in the spring of 2020 and then start my B.S. the following fall semester. We do not have much of a sports program but I feel the academics make up for what we lack on the gridiron. I would recommend my school to first year college students that want to prepare for the university.

Jaelynn

The Blackfeet Community College is filled with Native American students that try their hardest everyday to get closer to their career goals. BCC gives Native Americans a path to the rest of the world. The staff at the Blackfeet Community College work extra hard to make sure our dreams are possible.

Raelynn

I think that Blackfeet Community College is a very good environment for native's who are from the area to get their education done. I think this college is a great first college to attend, the instructors are great and the classes are fair, being a first time student I suggest people who don't know what to do or where to go to school from our area to look into BCC for education.

Justine

Blackfeet Community College is affordable college that allows the student to further their education and continue to strive to meet the standards of their goals. Which permits the student to all resources available on campus to make this achievements come true. There also the opportunities the college give the students to attend the community college whither they are part-time or full-time student. Overall, Blackfeet Community College cares about the students and the community, in exchange the student and community work with the college to provide and a better future for younger generations.

delvin

Hello, my name is Delvin Starr jr and i am attending Blackfeet Community College for me college has ever day struggles and long term challenges while attending. First off priorities by waking up on time, work readiness for class, looking presentable, and dealing with responsibilities of making sure assignments are on time. There are challenges outside of school, for example transportation and gas to get and from school; making sure you have a meal plan. The most importance one you must deal with is attend college; the school assignments, homework trying to balance it out with your daily life, having self motivation especially after reaching a certain point when it gets difficult. Taking college courses, you need to have work readiness, stay focused, determined and be self motivated for your time with assignments you are doing in and out of class making sure there on time and not over due. The routine does reach a certain point of exhaustion and i i have struggles while working on my goals, or where you want to be in life, because you're working on your future. Dedication and persistence do get you through your goals; once you get over an obstacle that might prevent your goals, the outcome is successful. Expense is probably the biggest challenge to deal with college, because nothing is free. Making sure you have gas for transportation, have meal plan for food and drinks for nourish meal.and cannot forget books the cost tremendous amount of money, also your living status is very expensive and plays a big margin in the expense , paying utilities or rent for a place called home. This funding will be s beneficial and help me so much.