Springfield, MO
Central Bible College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Bible College

Christopher

For Training Christian Ministers

For Training Christian Ministers

I would have taken High school a little more seriously. I would advise myself to prep for my Freshman year of college and not to stress about the upcoming year.

The Libary. The Pearlman Libary is a great place to study and gain research. The Pearlman Libary staff continues to provide an exceptional atmosphere that assist with research.

Central Bible College is well known for training ministers and missionaries to go out to preach, teach, and lead people to a relationship with Jesus Christ.

The advice I would give myself if I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior is it is never to late to dream big. There may be struggle up ahead and I may not know what I want to do in the future but don't worry one day I will know what my dreams truely are.

I wish I had known how many people attended this school. I am a country girl and have gone to a much smaller size school in the past.

What drew me to Central Bible College is the fact that it is a small campus, which means you get closer to everyone because there are not overwhelming amount of students. Just this first year at the college I knew over half of the student populations names.

If I could talk to my senior self I would tell her that college is not as scary as you thought. The first couple of weeks are weird because the transition is hard, that I will not lie about. I would really recommend a webcam and Skype because with those items you get to call your parents anytime and look at them and get to see that they are proud of you and it helps you to keep going. I would also tell my senior self to try harder to lose weight. I am overweight and I have been losing weight but only because I am in college now. If i would have started in high school I would be skinnier and healthier. I am not unhealthy now, in fact I am fine but I am really overweight, like 150 pounds. I am already down at least 30 pounds. Losing weight is giving me confidence which in turn is making me able to go to college and meet new people and let people into my life without the fear of them making fun of me. I would tell myself that no matter what, God and your parents love you.

The kind of person that should attend Central Bible College would be anybody who feels the call of God on their life to go into the ministry. Someone who has made a conscious decision to live a life worthy of the call that God has placed on them and someone who wants to make really good lifelong friends and connections in the ministry.

Maria-Trang

I recently graduated highschool in 2010 in Texas and continued college at a community college for a semester completing 12 credit hours. However, my family and I moved to Georgia becasue of my father's job, and because of that I am currently taking this semester off from school. I am hoping to contninue my college education at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. I feel that this school can offer me a place where I can obtain a valuable education in the field that I chose. It would also be close ebough to where my family is. So far, I haven't gotten the most out of my college eperience because of the short time i've been in college but I have learned what it takes to make it in the industry i want to be in. it is valuable to attend college because it is the bridge that will help you get to where you want to be in life.

Joseph

High school was always a drag for me. We all walked the halls like zombies, just waiting to move on with grade school. Attending HTC then up to LSC, my life couldn't be more fuffilling! I had knee reconstruction at the end oh high school, expected to never play football and to never have a strenuous job. Being a firefighter has inspired me to overcome personal adversity and defy all odds against me. LSC's AAS degree will be my proof to all those doctors that will-power still exists in today's youth.

Emmitt

My classmates are awesome, kind, respectful: they are the epitome of good christian people and examples of how to live a Christ-centered life.

At college I have learned how to effectively manage my time and I am learnign how to effectively manage my money. I work 20-21 hours a week and take 16 credit hours and have to maintain a 3.25 GPA. I love the challenge and oppurtunity to do better and be better than I was before. I learned how to challenge myself and hold myself to a higher standard. The most important thing, though, that I have learned at this college is that success requires sacrifice. I learned that in order to do all that I need to do I must be willing to not go out and have fun some nights, or to take extra hours at work even though I have an exam the next day. To be better I have to try harder and that is a lesson that no one can put a price on.

I wish that i had known the amount of money that I would need in order to attend College. I didn't have any clue how expensive that it would be and I wish that i would have saved up more money.

John

I have begun to build a great academic and spiritual foundation for my ministry calling. There are so many people that are going through the exact same challenges and struggles that I am. We are able to walk hand in hand and to prayerfully encourage one another to succeed. I believe this sets my college experience apart from that of another school. I am gaining a practical education along side of a great academic one.

The best thing about CBC is the spiritual atmosphere that you are in on a daily basis. Daily chapel and prayer in the classroom really helps you to absorb all of the struggles and trappings that a college schedule brings.

This school is for anyone who is called into full-tme preaching, performing, worship leading, or anyone that has a call of God on their life.

Leslie

It is a ministerial credential college meaning we only offer preaching, missionary, or ministry degrees. The campus size is small which makes it easier to learn.

Before I came to college, I made-up my mind that anything I want to do is possible--no matter how big somethings seems compared to me. My college experience has re-enforced that decision for my life because Central Bible College has given me the confindence to face and over-come life's challenges. The teacher's lives and stories give me hope that even though I will face battles in my life--I can be victorious! Out of my college experience I have learned that only those who choose to walk alone get lonley, that sometimes lifes greatest adventures come by stepping-out in faith (into the unknown), and I can always count on my heavenly Father! Central Bible college has been valuable to attend because it taught and is still teaching me to be prepaired to help hurting people in their life and how to connect with people beyond the acquaintance level so that Jesus can help them. I enjoy learning from missionaries and pastors who have experience in leading churches and communities in the happy and hard times in life. This college (CBC) has taught me that trust is the most important thing in life.

Someone who doesn't want ministirial knowledge.

Kevin

I would tell myself to take my first two years of college more serious. I would say to find a group of wise older people and ask questions and learn from them. I would tell myself not to take out more money in financial aid then i needed, no matter how bad I thought I needed it. I would tell myself that school needs to be number one and working will come after college. The end result of college is not to have worked alot but to of earned a good egree and not put off to earn money. I think in the end i would sugges to myself that i not worry about image, money status, and friends. I need to worry about the education and not the social life. I would tell myself college is going to be hard but it is worth the preperation for each class and test; that school makes all the difference in the end.

The dorms are pretty run down. this would be the best thing to be approved

I think dealing with financial aid. always a hassle.

Brianna

students at central bible college are ready and willing to learn, and they make being in the classroom challenging yet fun.

Our school is a really friendly environment. No matter where you are on campus, you know that you will run into someone you know. It creates a wonderful feeling of family and togetherness that is extremely helpful when you are so far away from home.

I would tell myself to work harder at school. All the kids here on full ride scholarships got that way because they worked very hard during high school. I'd also tell myself to save more. It's hard to truley appreciate the value of a dollar until you get to college and realize that you have no money and you owe almost five hundred dollars each month. I'd tell myself that while growing up early isn't always fun, it would make things alot easier on the college version of me.