College of Saint Mary Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for College of Saint Mary

Robyn

The faculty are great, but the school itself isn’t great at communication and I’m very disappointed in my master’s program in a lot of ways. I ended up here because it fit best with my schedule, but it is poorly run by the administration. The adjunct professors are incredible, though.

Keyla

College of Saint Mary is an excellent school with great facilities! They have the Achievement Center where you can go for coffee, the library, a free tutor, or even just a quiet place to get your work done. They also have great food with many different options. They always have something for everyone!

Ciara

I love the environment inside and outside of the classroom. With it being an all girls undergraduate the women there are very friendly as well as involved in the school and extracurriculars. I am excited to see where College of Saint Mary leads me in the future.

Allison

College of Saint Mary is awesome from the students to the facility. The professors really care about their students and want what is best for them. They strive for the students to really learn and understand the material. The class size is another thing to love about CSM. There are usually never more than 25 students in a class.

Madison

I am a visitor that went and took a tour of College of Saint Mary. I thought the campus was beautiful and welcoming. The only thing that they could change is the food. The food wasn't bad, there just wasn't a lot of options. The staff and students were very helpful and friendly!

Abby

It was a very beautiful campus, I went on a visit on their showcase day and loved it! I learned so much in the short time I was there, and definitely plan to be applying to go there after high school! Everyone there, was so welcoming and tried to make all of the other visitors and myself feel very at home. They really knew how to represent their school, and make it so that all of us did as well!

Lucy

I love how the college of Saint Mary has faculty and students that are extremely nice and helpful. Everyone is smiling at you even if they do not know you. There are a bunch of clubs or organizations that you can join. The school is small and although it is a girl school only, I feel extremely safe in it and am very comfortable in it. As a first-generation college student, I thought I would freak out about college, but CSM has made it very awesome for me. I love the new friends I made. Their campus is small, but it is not that small, that it made you panic. If a campus is too big, the students would always get lost, but that is not the case for CSM. Everyone wants you to be involved and they include you in the things they do. Professors made sure to connect with students and communicate with them besides teaching them. The professors are super nice. They not only taught us academically, but they taught us about real-life situations. They respect us. CSM has an on-campus living for a single mother, so it is extremely convenient. This showed that they care about their students. There is a food pantry for commuter students. Meal plans are pay when student pay the tuition. There are many things I like about CSM. Overall, I am glad to had chose this school.

Anna Grace

College of Saint Mary is a great college. This institution is all about empowering women and shaping one into community leaders. CSM is a very inclusive campus, and that is something I was looking for when I was applying to colleges. There are countless organizations to join, and they even allow one to start their own organization if it isn't already an organization. Another reason I chose CSM is because of their outstanding nursing program. At CSM, they prepare one to enter the health profession. Once one as graduated from CSM, some work for the most prestigious hospitals, healthcare facilities and private institutions across the nation. College of Saint Mary is a great college. I recommend it for women who are interested in receiving a top notch education, but also looking to become leaders in their community.

Madison

College of Saint Mary is a place I have found to be ver personable. I spent my first few years of college at a big university and I already feel much more appreciated here at the College of Saint Mary. The professors truly care about your success as well as the other students.

Caitlin

I love the college. This is my first semester and everyone is very supportive, as the goal is to get an education and a degree in order to be a functional, professional member of society. The professors are very to reach by email. They are able to help give tips and study advice with their class. They want you to pass, so they are going to do everything they can to help you pass.

Sara

I love the environment at College of Saint Mary. Everyone you meet is very friendly and willing to help. The professors truly want you to succeed and will go out of their way to check on you and help you out. You are required to meet with your advisor once a semester to keep you on track. My favorite part is that the professors and the president knows who you are. I would say it is a non traditional college, but I love every aspect of it.