Tarzana, CA
Columbia College-Hollywood

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Columbia College-Hollywood

Anthony

Columbia College Hollywood has to be one of the nicest colleges I've ever visited and attended. The student to teacher ratio is amazingly uncommon. Students get to speak with their professors all the time and the counselors are some of the most helpful and sincere people. The overall staff is great and inspiring. The classrooms have all the new tech and a library filled with works and movie scripts from across the world. The lounges, student centers, and patio cal and quiet; a great place to study. Columbia College Hollywood is an amazing school and I recommend everyone to be a part of this school.

Maria

I love the school. I love the fact that every student is there to learn about the same things I am learning. Since it is such a small school, you get to meet a lot of people and make a lot of friends. I always feel safe at school. The teachers are great and really know what they are talking about. The classes are usually pretty small, so teachers always have time for students.

Delenn

Columbia College Hollywood, or CCH, is like a second home. When I moved 8,000 miles away from my everybody I knew I was definitely nervous. I wasn't only starting fresh, but I didn't have an easy escape if things went wrong, because almost 24 hour travel times to get home are not something I'd be up to doing every weekend. In the end though I was really happy I happened upon this university in my searches. It may not be conventional, but it does take education seriously. I haven't had a class yet I haven't enjoyed, whether it be general education or major specific. I would happily and readily recommend this university to anyone looking to pursue a career in the Film/Hollywood industry.

Jordan

Columbia College Hollywood has a Friendly creative vibe that encourages students to be creative off campus. The faculty members give advice to help students prepare for the real world. Overall the experience is one that can be appreciated by everyone

Mitchell

Columbia College is a charming and accommodating to the students needs. we are a small school but in the film industry this is a positive its easy to network find jobs and get involved. the best part over all has to be the teachers that make it a point to try and get there studies out and working in the industry.

Dallas

I've only been here for a quarter and I feel like I'm getting the hang of going to college. The teachers are helpful and present, the staff is wonderfully obliging and my fellow students are kind and courteous. Although some classes get off track, my fellow scholars and our educator somehow come full circle by tying in current events with the lesson. I am happy to be going to this school, and I hope to continue my study throughout the years.

Netania

Columbia College Hollywood is a tightly knit school. The entire campus is littered with filming sets, cameras, equipment, scripts, books and professional movie posters to show off the faculties accomplishments as well as the students. CCH has some amazing teachers that are still in the Film and Television industry and they've taught us the true ins and outs of what happens on the set, working with production companies, actors, screenwriters, etc. Not every single teacher is fantastic but there is definitely more than a few hand fulls of knowledgeable teachers there. I came into this school knowing absolutely nothing about film, allIi knew was I love to write and I have a vision for my movies. In one year, CCH has properly taught me how to write a proper screenplay, understand film language and set etiquette and look at the finite details that normally go unnoticed that actually breathe such beautiful life into a movie, making it all the more powerful. Although the school is small it's littered with possibilities with major guest speakers coming in to talk to us and intern opportunities with major production companies and directors such as Tim Burton. CCH is an amazing school and it's becoming stronger each year. I'm proud to be a student at Columbia College Hollywood.

Ismeli

Well for starters the school is great but as the procrastinator I am I didn't look closely into how much I would be paying for my education. the school isn't crazy expensive but focourse for a high school graduate moving across the country from Connecticut it can be a little overwhelming looking at expenses and risks and all. So yeah I do wish I had took more time to see what I was getting into, but overall the school seems great and the staff is so helpful and welcoming.

I mean if you're outgoing and you're passionate about anything that involves film and television Columbia College Hollywood is definitely the place for you. Especially if your looking to get closer to where the magic happens up close - Hollywood itself - than really it's perfect for you. It's small, in a good neighborhood, the campus is beautiful and you'll get a chance to work around the different areas that the film and t.v industry have to offer. It's a good place to start if you want to make it to Holllywood.

Bass

I would've rethought my timing. Spacing everything out is the best idea. Everyone needs to learn time managment and if I known what I known now, I would've BEEN started applying for scholarships... non-stop. I would've started in summer of 2013.

how much loans I would have to take out. Although it's not that expensive, it's kind of expensive to me considering the amout of loans i'm gonna have to take out if I don't win most of ths scholarships I'm applying for.

A person that's dedicated to any aspect of film whether that's producing, camera operating, lighting, directing, anything. It's not a majorily expensive school so most of the middle class could attend this school.

Debora

this school is accelerated and offers online and night classes for working students with families.

I would say to always try your hardest. never give up. as lokng as you are always trying hard and moving foreward you will be a success. Look at going to college as a stepping stone into the future , and remember that wether you go to college or not the time will go by anyway, so you may as well go and get an education. You will never regret having an education, but you may regret not having an education. University of Phoenix is a great college to go to and still have a family and full time job. You can do it!!!!

having to do team work every class. i work well on my own and having to wait for others to participate is frustrating.

Columbia College-Hollywood administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.