Tulsa, OK
Community Care College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Community Care College

Fixed  rate loan

alejandra

I really enjoy being part of the school, The academics are great and so are the teachers they are always super helpful and available to help

Shelley

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would explain to myself the decisions I need to make before going to college. I graduated almost six years ago and I am just now pursuing a degree that I am excited about. I started two other degree programs and quit and then completed a career diploma just because I felt that I needed to accomplish something. I did not know what I wanted to get my degree in. I wish someone would have told me to take some time and invest in figuring out what makes me tick. Over the past several years, I have taken multiple personality and career tests. I have slowly come to appreciate my personality and it wasn't until I fully explored the degree options available to me that I realized the perfect degree for me was very attainable. I immediately signed up for classes and have found that it is so much easier doing school now that I am motivated by the degree I am about to obtain. I'd ask myself, "What would you be proud doing?" Go for that!

The worst thing about my school would be the frustration I've felt when dealing with teachers that are not organized. I've had classes that were not ready when it was time to start that class. Other times I've had to fight for my grade when the teacher messed up on grading or did not post the assignments so we could work on them until days later.

I feel proud to talk about my school because I feel they live up to their name, Community Care College. They truly do treat their students as a part of their community. The admissions representative was very personable and has been in continued contact with me to encourage me and check on how I'm doing in my classes. My teachers are available everyday if I need to get ahold of them. I never feel like I am doing this on my own.

• $0

Community Care College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.