Wesson, MS
Copiah-Lincoln Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Copiah-Lincoln Community College

Madison

I love Copiah-Lincoln Community College. The campus is beautiful, the food is great, the housing is awesome and currently growing, and everyone there is so helpful and friendly. If someone has any questions, there is always a teacher or staff member who is there to help you. I will continue my studies at Co-Lin next year and I am excited to continue this journey. I encourage everyone to consider Co-Lin as the "Place To Be", it won't be regretful.

Morgan

Copiah-Lincoln Community College has provided me with the tools necessary to advance to my next educational phase. I feel I am equipped and prepared to transfer to a university, thanks to this great community college. I was able to take rigorous courses while being heavily involved on campus. It was a great transition for me.

Montana

I love it here! Very small and nice! Comfortable and easy transition from living away from home! The food is great its not your typical cafeteria food! It has been fun to get away from home and be here. I have a room to myself and love the quiet vibe of it all.

Jacob

It is a great 2 year college for high schoolers to get the feel of college life and be ready to transfer to a 4 year college or for students who are interested in the 2 year votech or just an associate degree. The professors are always willing to stay before or after class and have one on one time with the student to help. Either way I recomend co-Lin for all students. There is a soar program that offers tutoring and "quiet rooms" where you can get peace to study any time.

JAn'meshier

At first, it was a little strict and over bearing, but it has a very good educational quality to it. I have learned a multitude of things. I enjoyed my time once I learned the rules, and how to avoid trouble.

The stereotype is that most of the students are just here, other than to learn and graduate. So far what i have seen disproves this, because everyone I seems to care about graduating. Yet, if i am being deceived then they should take up a career in acting instead.

It is the football team by far. Then, it is followed by the other sports, non of the clubs in particular are popular.

Alyssa

I would give the advice to not stress as much about what college life was going to be like. Not all of the stories are true, the good and the bad. Each college students experience is going to be a different story, and each one is just as interesting as the next. Classes will be grueling at times and at others they will be the funnest times that you'll have. Take the work flow as it comes and NEVER put off papers, it just is not worth it. Ultimately though, just enjoy the time that you have and live it up.

Angela

Classmates are your friends and work associates combined to make a beautifully unique and interesting relationship.

My school is a valuable investment because it offers very successful programs at a very reasonable cost.

I would say to myself, "Angela, remember that booklet you made in the first grade, called 'About Me?" Remember you said that you wanted to be a nurse when you grow up. In the book was a picture you drew of yourself as a nurse helping someone. You have done a very good job at studying science in high school. You even took AP classes, and even though you didn't get college credit for those classes, at least you tried! You should not give up. You must take those classes again in college and this time you WILL pass them. You can go on to become a very successful nurse. You will find inner happiness doing something that was challenging yet, your dream and your destiny. You should not try to convince yourself that other careers will make you happy because they won't. Fulfilling your dream will make you happy. Goodluck taking those science courses. They won't be a cake walk, but they will be interesting and a good challenge. Finally, when you're able to work as a nurse, you will look back and say, 'Thank goodness I didn't give up.'"

Casey

Most of my classmates are more interested in going to parties then going to classes. I am shocked at how some of my classmates view college. A majority of them see it as a fun place to do other things than gain an education. They do not veiw college as a place that is making them into future leaders and giving them an edge above others. Most of my classmates do not see college as a privlege but rather as an extention of high school.

If I could go back to myself during my senior year of high school and talk about my first year of college there not many things I would have to tell myself. I finished my high school with a 4.1 GPA so I believe I did my best as far as grades go. I never feel to peer pressure and I was true to my morals and beliefs. But if I had the chance to do something better it would be to be nicer to more underprivleged students. Looking back I can see that I was mostly consumed with me and my little world so I do not believe I helped as many peaple along that year as I could have. I know that I have been blessed with so much and I realize that they are so many not as blessed as myself, so I wish I could have encouraged them more than I did. I knew where I was going and I knew college was there for me. I wish I would have seen that were others that did not believe college was for them, noone had ever told them they could make it. I would have!

To me the most frustrating thing about my college at the present is the lack of importance placed on academics. I believe more importance is place on extracurriculm activities and the students who are members of these activities. I myself play on the varsity softball team and I believe more is said about that than the fact that I have a 4.0 gpa. I think that is why many students do not go farther than this community college.

Mary

Anyone that is interested in furthering their education should attend this school. Altheles,cheerleaders,student government members, HOSA members,loners,geeks you name it they can be found at Co-Lin.

Criminals shouldn't pursue this school. It really prohibits others from learning when a student is subject to act out and might try to kill everyone.

I would really put more time into studying, than attending football games. I would not have missed as many days as I did my senior year.I would have took my ACT numerous of times. I would attend ACT workshops, rather than sleeping in til three on a Saturday afeternoon. I would bring my friends together; so we all could make a schedule of days to study,go shopping,attend football/or basketball games, and a day for hair and nails. If I could go back in time, the main thing I would focus on would be my GPA. Colleges really look at your GPA and ACT or SAT scores.

Tiffany

I would give myself the advice to use all the resources that I could find. I would tell myself to take the ACT as amany times as possible. I would use the Internet to try to find as many scholarships as possible because college is expensive and I am less fortunate than others. I would use the counselors as much as possible to obtain information that would be useful to me. I would just advise myself to broaden my horizon because if I dont, who will?

I think the best thing about my school is the staff and the amount of effort they put into making sure their students are heading for success.

Anyone that wants to acheive something in life and further their education should go to Copiah-Lincoln Community College.

Copiah-Lincoln Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.