Wesson, MS
Copiah-Lincoln Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Copiah-Lincoln Community College

Rosa

I would say to go to a community college and try to get all my basic classes taken care of within a year. Do not try to focus on choosing a major first, just get an Associates in Arts Degree then the last two years choose a major after you discover your strengths and weeknesses.

It is a nice campus and close to home and it is inexpensive

It only has a limited selection of majors to choose from

Marie

The advice I would give myself is when you graduate from high school, go to college and make sure this is what you want, do not delay once you have made up your mind to go, do not let fear of the what if's or the unknown stop you from achieving your goals, give a strong fight and work hard for what you want out of life, have the courage to face what you can or cannot change, give it your all, never give up, think positively, and most of all , believe in yourself and that nothing is impossible for you to accomplish regardless of age, race, gender, color or ethnic background. Also, remember that college and making the transition are not as difficult as you first thought.

I think the kind of person that should attend this school is one that is dedicated to completing his or her goals in life and beyond, not afraid to face challenges, accepts and deals with difficult obstacles that seem to stand in his or her way, believes in his or herself and that "the sky is the limit", and whtever he or she does never give up, no matter how tough or difficult the battle seems.

The best advice I think I could give myself would be to never wait until the last minute. Going ahead and finishing everything you need before the day before it is due will make your life so much easier. Another thing is to study every night. Even if it is only a little, it will pay off in the end. Also, do not be afraid to ask questions. Any question you ask is relevant, who knows if you are afraid to ask in front of people another person probably has the same problem. But, if you are too afraid to ask, just ask the teacher after class. It definately pays off to put in hard work and effort.

I believe the best thing about my school is the small class size. Also the teachers make an effort to help each student individually as much as possible.

The most frustrating thing is that when a student makes their schedule for the upcoming semester, it is often unclear what classes that student should take. Many times the classes that are offered here are not the ones required by a major university.

Copiah-Lincoln Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.