Brooklyn, NY
CUNY Kingsborough Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY Kingsborough Community College

Queena

My classmates are serious and independent people who are generous in helping others in getting through the class because they understand the difficulty when working alone and have nobody who can help you.

"Hms. What colleges should I apply to? Well, I would like to do pharmacy but I'm afraid that I won't have the money to pay for the tuition at Long Island Universary or St. Johns Universary. Maybe I could major in Business Finance where I don't have to deal with paying back so much loans since I'm on my own on this. But the economy isn't do so well and pharmacy seems more like a recession proof occupation. Just because I'm going to have to pay a lot of money for tuition now, it's also a way where I am investing for my future. Why would I let the word "loans" scare me off in doing something I want. If I do pharmacy, I would probably be able to pay off my college loans within two or three years after I graduate. I just have to study hard and be the best out of the best! I can do this! I just need to manage my time and be wise about spending and everything will turn out great!"

The worst thing in my school is that we don't get enough advisement that would help us trigger our sense where we would discovery which major would fit us the best and the different kind of occupations that are out there where we have the ability to become.

joy

very intelligent and a bright specturm of people. very open minded group of inviduals that are willing to hear about new thin...

very intelligent and a bright specturm of people. very open minded group of inviduals that are willing to hear about new things.

i would have told myself so much its hard to say where to begin. the main thing i would have told myself was to study more and apply myself. i breezed through high school because teachers were passing people who didnt do work so why should students like me who did work fail? in college however i found that it was easier just to go to class study and do the work. i also would have told myself to make the best out of bad situations. high school was pretty bad and i think thats why i didnt apply myself. now i let nothing or no one hold me back and now i want to go as far as i can can with my education and do what my calling in life is.

someone who isnt willing to travel far and someone who doesnt have school spirit. we have school spirit and love how our campus is on the edge of the atlantic ocean

Joseph

Kingsborough community college is absolutly chaotic

Kingsborough community college is absolutly chaotic

If i were a high school senior all over again i would tell myself to take it more seriously. To be totoally honest high school work cant prepare you for what college is...its littlerally a whole new ball game

The worst thing about Kingsborough Community college is that the majority of the students dont take it seriosully. There are many students who want to better themselves and go onto big 4 year schools but the majortiy of them have a very nonchalant attitude

Joanne

Stay in school and never quit. School make you a somebody in the community. Don't listen to friends, or let friends influence you. If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention.

any kind of person can attend this school whether you have a high school diploma or a GED. Whether you from US or any other countries, you entitled to attend this school.

How the professor's are very helpful and willing to help you learn. The Learning environment is great. The Teacher's priority are the students.

Devon

I think the only advice that I would want to give myself, would be that I should take advantage of all the opportunities that come my way, as well as making sure to prioritize the way in which I manage my time. I feel that during my transition aspect of college I did a bad job in prioritizing my life, as well as all the projects that I needed to do. I have learned now to some extent to prioritize, but I think if I had started earlier I would be more prioritized then I am at this current moment. AS for the opportunities offered to me, I have had so many opportunities that have come my way; I regret not taking advantage of many of them. I know that in the near future I will not make this same mistake again.

The great professors that I have during the semester, more so about how their knowledge is helping me become a better, more sophisticated person. I tell my friends of the great interest my teachers have taken in me. They see a potential in me that I sometimes, forget I posses. Though it may seem as though I am bragging, I am only actually trying to reaffirm my self-esteem, and self- efficacy.

CUNY Kingsborough Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.