CUNY Queensborough Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for CUNY Queensborough Community College

zachery

The campus is a small, but beautiful campus. The professors are kind, funny, and are always there to help you succeed. The campus has a warm atmosphere, the students who attend QCC are very and friendly. A Barnes and Nobles and Starbucks on campus. Small classes with invigorating and inspirational learning.

Andrea

essay access to tutors it’s nice!

I have yet to attend this college as a student since my first semester there commences this fall, but I have been around campus as a visitor several times. I have an overall positive opinion of the school; the staff was helpful with my questions and students offered help getting around without my asking. Although there isn't many places to eat in the vicinity, I'm happy my favorite restaurant isn't too far! I look forward to attending the school and eating good food on my breaks to re-boost my mental batteries.

Ilona

Queensborough Community College is a great place to learn. The professors are always there to help all their students in class, email, blackboard, and they also have office hours. They tell us what is to be expected from their course and what the goal of the class will be on. The faculty advisers are always their to help and answer our questions.

Angelo

My opinion is the QCC is a safe environment to be in and teachers themselves are amazing. I do believe they can improve on their food. Finally, when it comes to students and learning it's all great. I feel i have to ablility to expand my education when im here at QCC

Jarrin

It is a friendly college with perfect professors. I'm highly sathisfied. I really like the way prof. Make the lessons easy. When I don't understand about ami problem there is always a learning center. It's helpful. Even having a adviser who helps to make classes that's also helpful

I like Qcc a lot. It wasn't a hassle at all with anything, not for financial aid or picking classes or with any of my classes. My academic advisor through the Asap program helped me out a lot with picking classes and informing me of the different resources there were for me on campus.

Crystal

I enjoy the school, i feel like they professors are helpful. Theres a lot of resources to help students when they need it as well. I also enjoy that there are different activities to get students involved with whats going on, on campus and also in general around the world.

Agata

Queensborough Community Collage is a warm environment of friendly professors and students. I feel here very comfortable. Also, Queensborough Community Collage provides many opportunities ti develop myself in the workshops after class. Queensborough Community Collage inspired me to do more and continue my education for Bachelor degree. Here is the best start for the future carrier. I will be always gratitude for my collage for all positive attitudes involved. I could truly say, that Queensborough Community Collage is the best collage for those who cannot effort school but are motivated to study.

Nandie

I appreciate all the professors and faculty members I have come across while attending Queensborough Community College. I love how the professors are able to make even out of date material relate to current life now making every class an enjoyable experience to attend. I also appreciate how professors are always available whether it be office hours or through emails.

Isley

Queensborough Community College is the place to be. The environment is extremely pleasant for someone who enjoys looking at nature. The classrooms are fairly sized, and the food is not so different from what you will buy at a fast-food restaurant. Club activities are truly entertaining and thought provoking as well. The past and current situations of the world are often brought into discussion to make students aware of their role for the future. The professors and other personal members are always available to assist students regarding their concern. At QCC you will be challenged and expected to become successful by doing your very best. The blatant diversity of this college makes it the perfect community in which you will learn how to interact with other culture. As someone who attended QCC for two years, I can fairly say those two years were the best experiences that I've ever had in my life.

Eric

Queensborough Community College is a great school for those who wish to transfer to a four year college or obtain their Associate's degree. Although it is a relatively small school, and one that may not have the resources of a larger college, it nonetheless provides all the tools necessary in order to succeed there and prepare it's students for the next step. With an excellent staff, who are almost always available for help outside the classroom, the students who truly put in the effort and work with their professors, are rewarded with great success and a higher education.

Deanna

Overall, Queensborough Community College is a good college and it is a nice place to start one’s academic career. The professors and students are all supportive of one another and the campus always feels very safe to me with all of the on-sight security.

Kristy

I believe this is the best school for mom trying to get a new career and a new student life . I high recommend using rebate my professor to pick classes as well. Summer is a good time to take a hard course here as well . I had my best grade in the summer .

Monserrat

The classrooms are nice and small so every student gets an equal opportunity to grow. The teacher are always available whether it’s office hours, after class or available via email. The library and books are accessible as well. However they could better the food choices.

Belmendo

Is a good college that you can go to the school have good staff members. The good are a bit expensive but overall the campus are good and the teachers know how to teach well. In the beginning of the school you won't know as much but you will learn a lot.

Alexa

The worst school I’ve ever attended. All they care about is money yet the campus is unsafe. There’s been construction happening and unsafely. The parking system is a joke jumped from $1 to $2 from one semester to the next. Absolute joke, it’s a shame people from lower socioeconomic statuses have options such as LaGuardia and Queensborough to attend. Terrible!

Nirishia

Going back to school in my thirty’s was frightening. But, starting at QCC gave me the experience I needed. The setting was relaxed. The professors were helpful, knowledgeable and they really appreciate effort. The atmosphere was also very welcoming. The campus is clean. Never felt uneasy at QCC. Facilities were decent. I enjoyed my experience.

Jaiel

It’s a great school to get your associates and transition into being a college student. The staff is very friendly and accessible and want you to succeed. The campus is friendly and safe. There are almost always food trucks outside the campus. You can also get food on campus at the store or Starbucks or at one of the other food places with a small walk.