Media, PA
Delaware County Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Delaware County Community College

Lauryn

I think Delaware county community college is great. They offer great programs and the staff is very helpful. They have guidance counselors to help and make info to students very easy to find and well known. I have been a student since I was a senior in high school because they offer dual enrollment and it helped me out a lot!

Delia

Delaware Community College provides a great opportunity to all people seeking an education. Most of the professors I have had have been phenomenal and the education I have received is quality. The environment is great and I don't think I could have made a better choice for my first two years of college.

David

I like Delaware County Community College a lot. I attend the Pennock's Bridge campus via dual enrollment and have had a great educational experience these past two years. I've made a lot of friends on campus and we keep in touch. We even work together to help further out educational knowledge. I have a good relationship with my professor and he is always there to help me when I don't understand something that we are learning.

Shabronah

A great and affordable college that I will soon have received my associates degree. They helped prepare and directed me into the direction of getting the education to further my career. The small classes rooms gave me the hands on learning experience I needed. They have plenty of interaction with the students, and interested into what they think or if they do nor don't understand.The professors were excellent, they were always available during and after class to assist with students if extra helped is needed.

Daniel

So far, I have enjoyed being in the school as most of the school mates are very friendly, Most professors are helpful whenever you need them and the Dean is wonderful

The students are very friendly, welcoming and most of all intelligent. They are very helpful and easy to befriend

Joseph

My school is best known for transfers and job placement if you studied in allied health or vocational departments.

Joe, Even though your Dad isn't around, your Mom doesn't care, and you have no personal direction, be the catalyst of your own success. I know that it's hard growing up on your own, and it's very hard to watch the other kids at school getting the help that they need, or deserve, but you need to worry about yourself, find your own priorities, and work for them. You are exponentially more intelligent than you give yourself credit for, and if you can focus on getting a decent GPA in a Psychology B.A. now, then you will be much father off by 23, than I am now at 26. Please do this for yourself, being upset that you got the 'short-end-of-the-stick' with parents isn't an excuse, use it as a motivator. You're worth it! With the utmost sincerity and love, Your future self

The best thing about my school is that I'm surrounded by average, every day people that are trying to make it work just like I am. I find the professors know this and work with us students that are heavily involved in adult-life already.

Matu

It a good school that doesn't cost much money

It a good school that doesn't cost much money

I not really sure because all the activities of students at this school is popular

Very excited to be in this school

James

I would tell myself to set aside more money for books and for tuition. There is a lot more that goes into college than I originally thought. I also would have told myself to register as early as physically possible and not procrastinate on anything.

I think the worst thing about my school is that the classes get filled up fairly quickly. If you want to schedule your classes for the next semester you have to do it at the start of signup to get the classes you want.

I think every person that is looking to get some sort of higher education should attend this school. Personally I think it is more cost effective to attend community college and then a 4 year university because it is far cheaper than going directly to a 4 year university.

Alaina

I would tell myself that even if it's not your first choice of school, ultimately, starting at a Community College will be the best decision I could have made. I've saved thousands of dollars, all the while exploring majors and ideas for my future and ultimately coming to pick a major that I'm really satisfied with and excited about. So, I would tell my past self, don't worry if you don't know exactly what you want to do with your life right here and now. It will come to you. This isn't a decision that just magically happens to everyone- it comes after a lot of though and deliberation. So let that deliberation happen- your future has so much potential, you just don't even know it yet.

It's okay not to know exactly what you want to major in as soon as you graduate from high school. These kinds of decisions aren't as urgent as people would lead you to believe. Take your time. You will find the correct path for your own future without rushing a decision and possibly making the wrong one.

If you're not sure of what you want to go to school for, but know you want to go to school for something- start here. You'll save a ton of money while being able to explore different classes and majors, and DCCC also has a fantastic Career and Counseling Center with knowledgeable counselors that can help you make decisions for your future. Attending a community college to start your education is one of the smartest ideas for incoming college students in this day and age and I am so glad that I made the decision to.

Delaware County Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.