Gadsden State Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Gadsden State Community College

Meagan

Gadsden State Community College is a great college. Very well and nice professors. Will do everything in their power to help. The food is very good and very affordable. I’m a first year college student and from what I’ve heard, everyone is on their best behaviors and very helpful.

GSCC is local and close to home. It is a great place for me to start my nontraditional educational training

Victoria

They could provide more academic programs. The instructors are reasonable and professional. There should be more opportunity for non-traditional students. Studying programs are not as easily accessed for non-traditional students.

Morgan

it has been great at Gadsden State Community College what has helped me the most with classes is a program called student support services which they have helped me by being able to get tutored in classes that I need help in and i'm able use there computer to print study guides and things I need for my classes for free. I wouldn't have been able passed some of my classes if my college didn't have this program.

Florencia

So far I love it. Everyone is nice and helpful there. The instructors are good teachers, and they ask us students if we have any questions that about the lecture that she or he talked about in class. I love the staff, they are always there to help you with your classes, and advise what classes you need to take for each semester.

Gadsden State Community College provides great opportunities to help kick start your college journey without breaking your bank. I have never encountered any issues with financial aid or the staff. It has always been quite simple to get in contact with the necessary people with questions or concerns, as needed. Overall, I am very happy I chose to enroll with Gadsden State Community College.

Erin

Gadsden State is an excellent choice for a college to attend! The campus's are clean, safe and conveniently located. The educational programs offer a vast selection of majors to get you on your way to a successful career. The faculty and staff are excellent, and are always willing to go the extra mile to help you succeed in your educational goals!

Emma

It is a very personal, great school. The class sizes are great. They are just small enough that there is a lot of personal contact with instructors, but big enough to have a diverse group of people around you. I feel really safe on campus, there are always a lot of security men walking around and making sure that everything is safe. There are a lot of technical careers to go for, and so far I have loved the cosmetology program that I am currently in.. The experience has been great, it was exactly what I wanted for college.. I am not into partying, I didn't want to stay on campus, and I wanted to feel close to my instructors.. and thus far all things have been great for me!

Anna

I have been attending Gadsden State Community College for several years with breaks in between. I received my LPN certificate from Gadsden State Community College and I feel that I was very prepared for my career as a nurse. I am currently attending to get my RN Degree in August and couldn't be more excited!

Anna

Gadsden State is an excellent choice for all ages. I enrolled at Gadsden State after high school. I am in the choir and show choir and I am friends with a lot of the people in the show band. The music department is a very closely knit corner of the school. We spend everyday together and work hard to achieve our goals to better ourselves and the school. I would recommend Gadsden State to anyone looking to take their first steps in furthering their education.

Zoe

Gadsden State is such a great college, you will meet a bunch of people from around the world because Gadsden State gets a lot of foreign exchange students! Gadsden State also has a wonderful nursing program that many people take! Gadsden State is in the process of building new buildings and updating buildings to give students the best environment for learning! Gadsden State is a great college for some to just get their basics and for some to get their degree at, and Gadsden State will help save you money since it is not as expensive as other schools!

Haley

Gadsden State is a great college, especially for a starter college. There is so many different things you can study at Gadsden state. I have enjoyed my time here!

I've enjoyed theirs school so much I'm glad I decided to attend Gadsden State! I used to be afraid of the college life because I got so useless to high school mainly because I was involved in the school so much. Gadsden State has made me feel right at home!

Kristle

Gadsden State Community College is overall a good starter into the college scene. It is perfect those fresh out of high school kids who are not ready to leave the nest quite yet, and also cheaper for the parents who can not afford a university tuition. Plus with being such a small community college, you get much more one-on-one time with your teacher, and that is extremely important while in college.

Nyia

Gadsden State is a college that gives you a feeling of home. It may not be that big but everyone is friendly. The professors are always there to help and there is plenty to do. Opportunities are always open as well. College is about what you make of the experience. My experience at Gadsden State has been wonderful! I am glad to have chosen a small community before transferring to a university.

Chioma

The school is wonderful. The classes are small and allow one to get to know the teacher and get assistance when needed. Also, the teacher and staff are very helpful and seem to really like their job and students. Overall the college is a great place that prepares one for a University or the work force.

Florencia

I love going to Gadsden State. All of the faculties are nice and sweet to me. They always are there when I need advice from them. My instructors have been nice to me. They make every lecture easy and fun to learn. The campus is peaceful and the cafeteria is nice and clean. All of the programs are great and they welcome any student with a welcome and a smile.

James

I really enjoy Gadsden State. The staff is very helpful and the layout of the campus makes it easy to get to class. The teachers are usually easy to get in touch with. The food in the cafeteria is good and they have a decent selection to choose from. There are also several systems in place to help aide students such as free peer tutoring and student support services.

Natasha

I love Gadsden State. I am in dual enrollment and everybody I have met is so wonderful and eager to help you. There are many different programs and I like that the campus is really close together and that it's not hard to find my classes. I have also switched my major 3 different times and my advisers have been so wonderful and are so glad to help with everything I need. I recommend Gadsden State for anyone looking for a smaller campus with incredible students and staff.

My overall opinion of Gadsden State Community College is outstanding. The teachers are all amazing, and very invested in teaching the students the best they can. The campus has amazing services, especially Student Support Services. The faculty there really helped me decide what classes to take, how to apply for financial aid, and also provided free tutoring and computer services.