Georgian Court University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Georgian Court University

Yarlin

Georgian Court University is a place where you feel at home and safe because everyone is so welcoming. There is always a new face to meet or a new club to join. With all that is provided to us, with life on and off campus, you feel as if you’re getting the full college experience and there is no better feeling.

Sage

Georgian Court is a small yet friendly campus where success and values inside and out of the classroom are emphasize. GCU is not your typical party school, however has some smaller gathering on the weekends. GCU is not big on off-campus trips and does not have a range of places to visit such as small coffee shops etc close by, but is a good choice for someone looking to actually complete their schooling in four years.

Shianne

The academic department at this school is very well managed. This school does not play when it comes to the books. I really enjoy that because you have no problem getting help with what you don’t understand. Also getting your work done without many distractions is a plus as well. When it comes to having fun we make our own fun when needed. Campus life is a little dry but it’s your decision whether you make your college experience a success.

I like it! I commute, but the drive isn't bad. I am doing very well in classes and like my teachers. I am currently in my second semester of my freshman year and I am loving it so far. As a nursing major, I have to stay on my toes. I study a lot and it really pays off. The work load is not terrible, but you have to stay focused.

Leila

Good school for academics and finding a job, but not if you want the "college experience". I feel comfortable with my professors, and I like the small class size. For nursing, I feel like I know what I'm doing. This being said, I feel that sometimes I missed out on the full experience.

Great school, professors are outstanding and always available. Campus life is what you make of it. I am involved with several clubs and associations, but my academics come first. As time allows I am getting more involved. Students are very friendly and I am making more friends as the year unfolds. I would suggest giving GCU a visit if you are a senior and planning to attend a college after graduation.

Dara

Overall a good school with small class sizes which is great because it allows professors to really get to know their students. The professors are always easily accessible. Sometimes it can take awhile to get answers when needed regarding administrative needs such as term bills. Certain staff members will go above and beyond to help you get the answers you need while others do not seem to have any answers.

Katie

We are a nice local NJ school. There are obviously some improvements to be made but if you want a small community and a great education you will get it here. The professors really do care and want to see you succeed. There are lots of majors to chose from and many opportunities for internships/growth. Just be warned we are more of a commuter school so if you need lots of night and weekend life you have to go searching a bit. Also, a plus is we are right off the beach/Jersey shore so there is a lot to do in that aspect.

John

I honestly love Georgian Court University. I love the nice and tight community where I know mostly everyone or are familiar with them. I also love how small the class sizes are which allows me to get more personal attention. In every class, each of my professors knows every student's name. I love how they are always available and are always willing to help students become better.

Annie

Georgian Court University is amazing academic university, there's so many professor that has extensive knowledge of other subjects and are always willing to help .The Social work program is AMAZING,and once they have a MSW program there are going to be alot of undergrads applying for the program

It is a very friendly environment with many things to do everyday. The staff is very nice and always helpful with everything. The students and professors are all friendly as well. All different kids of sports and clubs to join to make a better college experience.

Dominick

Georgian Court University has a gorgeous campus that used to be the private estate of a 19th century rail road tycoon. It is not a very large campus, and the small class sizes make for a much more intimate student professor experience. The on staff counselors are an amazing resource that I would recommend everyone take advantage of. This is an amazing price effective choice for anyone looking for a university.