Hutchinson, KS
Hutchinson Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hutchinson Community College

jason

Its a small school but it have a lot of opportunities to help you succeed in life amd school

Lindsey

I love HCC! The campus is so friendly and the staff is incredible. I'm excited to become an alumnus and start my career. I feel incredibly ready for my career path. I had a great experience in the dorms and I met some of my best friends at this college!

Kaitlin

Hutchinson Community College (HCC) has allowed me to get an excellent and affordable education. I used to go to Wichita State University, then I went to Cowley County Community College and I definitely prefer HCC to those two. The campus at HCC is friendly and beautiful. I also have access to anything and everything I need. I'm thankful for the opportunities that HCC has given me, I only wish I did more with it!

Emilea

Hutchinson Community College is a great school. They offer a lot of great classes and great teachers. Everyone is very friendly and kind. They dorms could use a little updating but over all they are decent. The library is very nice, I enjoy going there if I need a quite place to study or do homework.

Heaven

I do love the school and most of my instructors are great and you can feel really care about your education at the same time some instructors couldn't care less. i feel like we have great resources and the college helps you even find things out side of school to do. A lot of discounts around Hutchinson for their college students.

cara

I really like it here. It's affordable and the classes are good. I feel that I get a proper education here, and there is always some type of activity that I can get into. The teachers always have office hours, and they will also schedule appointments to meet with students if they need to. People are easy to get along with. and there's a variety of people on campus.

Allison

I have taken both online and traditional classes at the McPherson center at Hutchinson Community College. I believe the teachers and the class sizes are amazing for my learning environment. I live an hour away from the McPherson center but I don't mind driving since I know I will get a quality education and be able to enhance my nursing career.

Clint

My overall opinion of Hutchinson Community College is that it’s a great place to get some of your General Education classes at a more economical price. Most of the instructors are quite knowledgeable in their subjects and I feel like I’m getting a great start to my education.

Brock

Fellow classmates are studious and very serious about their studies. Whenever a topic is not is not understood to it's entirety questions are asked to better comprehend the subject material. All students create a great learning atmosphere with ituitive comments and answers to questions by the teachers during lecture hours.

If I were able to inform myself as a senior in high school about the college life and the transition that occurred I would first acknowledge the fact of how much fun that will be experinced during the time at college. The diversity of the new friends you will make will befuddle you entirely. Embrace every moment with your family while still living at home becasue once you leave for college, the relationship with them will dwindle. Never pass up an opprotunity to make a difference in someone else's life becasue you never know how big of an impact it will have on their life and what they will do with it. Live every day like it is your last because one of your close friends will pass away unexpectedly due to a car crash. Don't ever forget to tell the ones who are close to you how much you truly care about them because one day you won't have the opprotunity to tell them how much you love them. Thank you and God Bless.

Any type of person should attend this fine institution due to the vast spectrum of classes and majors offered at Hutchinson Community College. It caters to those who may have both physical and mental disabilities comaprable to the highest in the nation. Numerous extra academic help opprotunities are offered through the campus that are assisted by fellow peers that can relate to the needs of the students.

Kristen

HCC provides an educational experience that is challenging, professional, and extemely benificial.

HCC has small class sizes and the instructors have plently of time to work one-on-one with students.

If I could go back in time I would tell myself that all the hard work and effort I put into high school would pay off in college. It might be difficult at the time, but it is all worth the effort. What I learned in high school and everything I worked for prepared me well for college. What I would also tell myself about the transition to just relax and not to worry so much. It is not near as tough as I thought it would be. Take the transition one day at a time with a good attitude and relax and have fun.

Hutchinson Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.