Warren, OH
Kent State University at Trumbull

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kent State University at Trumbull

Courtney

I love Kent State University Trumbull Campus because they make me feel welcomed and I know they care about my education and my future! They will do whatever they can to make sure you succeed. If they do not know the answer to your question, they will make sure they lead you into the right direction of someone who does. They do not let their students fail, they will help however they can. They are always available, I feel at home when on campus! I am so glad I made the decision to go here!

Athena

Kent State University at Trumbull is a really nice school, especially for kids like me that are still in high school and attend the university through the College Credit Plus program. All the teachers I have had over the past six semesters at Kent have been helpful and cooperative.

Angela

It's a nice little school that has a cafeteria inside and plenty of restaurants and a coffee spot close by. Everything is conveniently located and the teachers are willing to help. Overall, if you put the work in you'll have a great experience at Kent Trumbull.

Alexander

I love the campus nice and lively, students and professors alike are very nice and the professors have been excellent in and out of the classroom. The Professors are very professional and honest with their students and some even try to connect with students in ways that make them very good friends that can expand horizons in learning about art and history of the profession. And that I'm aware of Absolutely no bulling, which I love Students are there to learn not to mess around which gives a feeling just as good as a trait school such as Mahoning County Career and Technical Center, for those that don't know my past experience with that trait school to me that school was the first school not to feel like a prison lifeless and drained. No that School was Lively and Awesome, I loved every moment in that School because I got to learn what I wanted to learn with people that shared a passion to learn a trait that they can use for the future and Kent State Trumbull is my 3rd Home away from Home since it shares the same people that share a passion to learn the path to a positive future.

stefanie

I just started my freshman year, but so far everything has been good. I had several great staff in the office help me get enrolled and figure out financial aid. My first professor was great, even though it was an online class and I never talked to her face to face. I think this is going to be a great experience.

Sara
Trumbull BRANCH

Trumbull doesn't have much because it is regional. The academics overall is awesome, I love the staff!

Trumbull BRANCH

Jacob

With the rising costs of tuition among US universities, some students might feel a degree is not as valuable due to the costs. At Kent Trumbull, you get a value unlike most any other university. You gain the same in-depth knowledge of what you are to become and gain the same degree you would from the Kent main campus, but without the same amount of debt. The classes are very small leading to a much better communication between pupils and professors, and I have found every professor I've had to be phenomenal in caring and teaching.

As a freshman just getting out of high school, I find the worst thing about Kent Trumbull to be the size. It is very small, which makes me feel like I am in high school still. Although I feel I am gaining the same level of education and expertise in my field, I do feel that I am lacking in the feeling and experience of what our culture has set a university to be.

Caleb

If i could go back in time, and give myself advice about making the trasition from High School to College, I would tell myself to give 100% of everything I have to whatever it is I would be studying. It's not until you get out into the workforce and realize that the "Glass Ceiling" really exists that you understand how important an education really is. I would tell myself to find out why an education is important for ME. To truly be successful in college, or in anything in life, you have to want it for yourself, not because it's what you think will make others happy. A college education can be that one thing that changes not only the course of your life, but, the course of people's lives around you, and your children's lives. I would tell myself to be passionate about what I'm studying, and to learn whatever I can, whenever I can. I would tell myself to embrace the late nights of studying, and the long days of classes, because in the end, there will never be a pursuit more worthy of my time and dedication than gaining a college education.

Angela

I would tell myself to stick with it and not to give up! To stay focused and determined how hard it may get. That an education is very important to my future and that the feeling of financial independence is unbeatable.

The professors, I have been fortunate enough to have some of the best that my school has to offer!

Nothing, I am very excited to go to school on a daily basis!

Kent State University at Trumbull administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.