Kent State University at Trumbull Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kent State University at Trumbull

Sara

Trumbull doesn't have much because it is regional. The academics overall is awesome, I love the staff!

Alexander

I love the campus nice and lively, students and professors alike are very nice and the professors have been excellent in and out of the classroom. The Professors are very professional and honest with their students and some even try to connect with students in ways that make them very good friends that can expand horizons in learning about art and history of the profession. And that I'm aware of Absolutely no bulling, which I love Students are there to learn not to mess around which gives a feeling just as good as a trait school such as Mahoning County Career and Technical Center, for those that don't know my past experience with that trait school to me that school was the first school not to feel like a prison lifeless and drained. No that School was Lively and Awesome, I loved every moment in that School because I got to learn what I wanted to learn with people that shared a passion to learn a trait that they can use for the future and Kent State Trumbull is my 3rd Home away from Home since it shares the same people that share a passion to learn the path to a positive future.

stefanie

I just started my freshman year, but so far everything has been good. I had several great staff in the office help me get enrolled and figure out financial aid. My first professor was great, even though it was an online class and I never talked to her face to face. I think this is going to be a great experience.

Athena

Kent State University at Trumbull is a really nice school, especially for kids like me that are still in high school and attend the university through the College Credit Plus program. All the teachers I have had over the past six semesters at Kent have been helpful and cooperative.

Angela

It's a nice little school that has a cafeteria inside and plenty of restaurants and a coffee spot close by. Everything is conveniently located and the teachers are willing to help. Overall, if you put the work in you'll have a great experience at Kent Trumbull.

Courtney

I love Kent State University Trumbull Campus because they make me feel welcomed and I know they care about my education and my future! They will do whatever they can to make sure you succeed. If they do not know the answer to your question, they will make sure they lead you into the right direction of someone who does. They do not let their students fail, they will help however they can. They are always available, I feel at home when on campus! I am so glad I made the decision to go here!