Kinston, NC
Lenoir Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lenoir Community College

Ameka

Lenoir Community College is a great school it has great instructors they love to teach to the students. They love to have class discussions, projects. They are very for the students . The classrooms are very spacious. They have a lot of different courses to take they can help you get the job you really want

Lenoir Community College has been a great school for me. It has many certificate, diplomas, and associate degrees to choose from, but it was also a good starting point for me before transitioning over to a four-year university. The academic advisers and professors made the transfer process occur easily and without problems or delay. LCC is concerned about the well-being and the future of their students, and I would recommend it to my friends as a wonderful college to attend.

Avery

Lenoir Community College offers the amenities of a four year college at a fraction of the cost. They have great teachers and staff who are always willing to go the extra mile for you.

Hailey

Lenoir Community College has been exactly what I needed. I was not ready for a four year university and I wanted to be able to play volleyball so I chose LCC. I am so glad I did. It was a super easy transition from high school to college and I love the class sizes. The facility could be more nice and more opportunities could be offered but overall I am glad I was able to attend.

skyler

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senoir then I would most likely talk myself out of to Mount Olive College and tell myself it would be easier to stay home and attend LCC. Going into Mount Olive I wanted to take up music so my parents allowed me to attend that, at the time, private college. After that first year I ended up changing my major, moving back home and changing my major to dental Hyigenics. I started LCC and realize now that it's much more easier and helps me better with money. I am still paying off my first year of Mount Olive when I have already paid off my first year being at LCC. Advise I would give myself is to study hard and strive for the best and in the end things will work out for the best.

I consider the best thing is that it's rather small. The reason for this being is that LCC isn't a big school so therefore you don't have to worry about large classes and students are able to pay attention more and get the one on one attention needed to pass the course. Also it's cheaper than many school in NC and you still get the same education that one gets at ECU or State without spending thousands of dollars

Lenoir Community College is a great school to attend. I would advise that if your not at least 80 percent sure what you would like to do that you shouldn't apply or attend LCC until you know what road you want to take otherwise one will be wasting money for a while until they get down the path they would like.

As a highschool senior, I would tell myself to learn more about the world around myself. I would make myself aware that not everyone was raised to believe what I believe, and that it is okay to have conflicting viewpoints. I would also encourage myself to save more money since things in college are more expensive that I ever dreamed. I would ask myself to read more and become more well-read in things such as politics. I would ultimately advise myself to become more aware before going to college.

The best thing about going to Lenoir Community College is the personal interest that is taken in you as an individual. Teachers know your name, where you work, what your major is, and other things about your life. Students often share classes and get to establish strong relationships that makes learning more comfortable and fun.

Before I came to college, I wish I had paid better attention to the ways other people viewed the world, and how the best way to respond to those differences would be.

Thomas

I have been both to a four year university and now to a community college. The biggest problem with the community college is that the class are not difficult enough to show people who will be transfering to a larger school what real college classes will be like.

Work hard in high school, and apply for every scholarship you can. Try your best not to have a job when you are going to college. Study and work hard in all your classes, don't slack off. Remeber to have fun and make new friends. The most important rule is NO 8:00am CLASSES!!

It has many classes that help people out of work find new fields of employment.

Lenoir Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.