Lincoln, IL
Lincoln Christian University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lincoln Christian University

Amber

I enjoyed being a student at LCU. I have been an online and campus student at our Las Vegas campus. The classes are all usually 8 week courses. The workload can be challenging at times because of the 8 week courses; but every class & professor is different. Honestly, I have enjoyed the variety of courses I have taken. I have been able to learn Leadership, ministry, biblical studies and history.

Wyatt

I thoroughly enjoy this school. This school has a family feel to it. I feel comfortable with every single person on this campus and I am learning so much in the classroom not only through my textbooks and professors but also about myself. This school is preparing me for the next step of my life.

Matthew

I have found Lincoln Christian University to be a 'home away from home. It a nice quiet location for those who desire to be away from the bustling and noise from the city. I have found a sense of peace and enjoyment by its location! The staff and professors are helpful and offer students both good advice as well as certain student resources that can be utilized at anytime. The only thing that is keeping me from giving this a 5-star rating is that the food quality. It is not terrible, rather it is acceptable but there is room for improvement. That aside, should anyone wish to start off their college studies on campus, I would recommend this college for them.

Tramaine

Tramaine, you are a bright young lady with an even brighter future. I've found some easy steps to help you develop and become very successful. First of all, stay focus and take your eyes off the crowd because they are not headed in your direction. Secondly, remain dilligent and well disciplined because these two elements will reward you greatly. Third, when times get rough remember the prize of what your aiming for then buckle down and finish what you've started. Fourth, enjoy life because it only happens once! You are a leader that is successful at everything you choose to do ... the storms in your life only validate who you are. I'll see you in the future, The Future You

Lincoln Christian University offered an opportunity to become well rounded. They exposed me to other elements of life outside of the academic courses that I took, yet the outside elements enhanced my learning and caused the classes to come alive. The staff was very caring and they turned the campus into a family environment. With students leaving there families for the first time ... that type of environment was very welcome.

Lincoln Christian University is focused on their mission to develop the next generation of leaders who will impact the world.

If I could give my high school senior self a peice of advice about college life, I would first tell myself to relax! College is wonderful and it is nothing to stress out about, you are goign to make incredible friends and have a ton of fun. I would tell myself that I am more than capable of being a college student because I was fortunate enough to be going to a fantastic high school that did a wonderful job of preparing me for college. With that in mind I would remind my high school self that I need to have a good work ethic and learn all I can while in high school so that I can be as prepared as possible. A last peice of advice not only for high school self but a good reminder for college self too, stop procrastinating! Do your best to manage your time so you are not left working until the last possible minute on a project, it will save you a great deal of time and your grades will thank you as well!

The best thing about my school is that it partners a Christian worldview with quality education.

Lincoln Christian University is unique because it really is centered around Christ. Unlike other schools I looked at that had a Christian background, Lincoln really stood out above the rest.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself when I was a senior in high school, I would tell myself to try harder in class and not give up. My senior year I started to get lazy with classes and grades and blamed it on senioritis. I would tell myself to try to do my best through that year so I would be prepared more for college. I would also tell myself to get more involved in the community and volunteer more. Volunteering would have given me a better knowledge of different situations that I would face in college. The last thing I would tell myself is to forget about the high school drama and live life by loving everyone even if they are different from me.

There is so much I love about Lincoln Christian University. The professors are absolutely brilliant and the students are so helpful and nice. I can honestly say that I have not met anyone here that I do not get along with. The work load here is challenging but there is a lot to learn and gain from an education here.

The most frustrating part of Lincoln Christian University is that it is a little college located in a little town. There is not much that i do not like about my school but wish that it was located in a bigger town or city.

Nolan

To parents and students, I would say one thing, do not settle. Expect the best from wherever you attend. As for the college experience as a whole, do not be afraid to step on people's toes with your thoughts and ideas. Push the limit. Break through whatever glass ceiling that may be holding you back. Shoot for the stars. Cheesy? Maybe. My honest opinion? You bet. If you are not making someone frustrated about your thoughts, then you are not stretching yourself enough.

Someone who wants to be equipped for kingdom ministry.

Someone who has no respect for authority. There are guidelines to follow, not everyone follows them, but when it comes down to it, the get their stuff completed and they mature along the way.

Hayley

My school is unique in that we are a Bible college and we put a heavy emphasis on spiritual growth and development. We have spiritual formation groups which meet once a week as a requirement and students and professors here actually care about our spiritual development. They take the time to pray for us and with us and they truly care about us.

I would tell the parents and the students to pray about what God wants and not what they want. If they seek God's will for their life, it will always be the right decision.

The kind of person that should attend this school is one that has a committed relationship with Christ and desires to serve Him.

Adam

You don't have to know right away what exactly you want to know. Rely on your experiences and direction from heaven and you'll end up in places you never thought you'd be.

The teachers are amasing. and the curiculum is unbeatable.

Someone who wants to get to know God better and study his word as well as someone who's looking to make friends for life.

Marissa

LCC is a great school and I'm glad that I'm here.

LCC is a great school and I'm glad that I'm here.

Because this is a Christian school, professors are almost more concerned with spiritual health rather than academics. Also, Professors are very close to the students, students often hang out at some professors? houses and students are always able to talk to faculty and staff about more than classes.

Start early. Don?t stress about grades but do well enough to get into the schools that you?re considering. Go on campus visits, sit in on a class or two, eat food that the students eat. Pray, listen, and go for it. Apply early. Don?t stress. If you don?t get in, there?s someplace better for you, even if you don?t realize it until later. Enjoy it but be responsible. Yes, college is the place a place of freedom, but it?s also for preparation. These people will be your friends for life. How you handle yourself and your work now will not only equip you for the future, but it will say a lot about you and your ethics, it will either help or hurt your future job search. Volunteer. It looks good on r?sum?'s and it?s a good thing to do, make time. Don?t rush looking for love, college is?t all about hooking up,and looking for ?The One.? If you find him or her, best wishes, but don?t force it to happen, there?s probably someone better out there. Grow, academically, spiritually, as a person. Good luck!

Lincoln Christian University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.